Sabadell

sundance

Right I have tried organising this lil trip originally for January, but then Ad says only can do Febuary, then Steve can only do March apparently (if he does come) So to make it easier and save me arranging it all then cancelling it again because someone cant come if everyone that is up for coming posts here and saying when they want to go.

I have looked on Ryan Air for flights to Girona and Reus and they are about £40-£60 including all taxes etc and of course a bike. Only problem is both Gerona and Reus are about an 1-2 hour drive from Sabadell.

I have also looked on Easyjet and the flights are about £50 return plus another £15 for bike so £65 return including taxes and bike etc. So both similar sort of price only Easyjet fly to Barcelona airport itself so is very close to Sabadell (30min drive id guess looking at map) So it looks like Easyjet it going to be. Price is from London Stansted to Barcelona based on going late January time.

Everyone agrees 3 or 4 days there yes?

Early morning flight there and evening flight back?

Also i think we will probably need car hire as i dont think sabadell is walking distance. I seen Hertz car hire from 11 euro a day (£7 ish) but im not sure what the legal requirements are when it comes to insurance. Is it 21 and 3 years experience anyone know? And also who is up for the driving?

I havent really looked into accomodation yet as i dont know if this is going to happen or when. A quick look i see hotels in Barcelona for £70ish per night and more but maybe cheaped in Sabadell. And do we get hotel or camp? This can all be sorted at a later time for now lets see whos coming and when then we can properly arrange car hire if need be and accomodation.

If anyone has been here before where did you fly too and stay and did you need car hire? Also may sound silly question but do you need to pay entrance fee for trials park there or just turn up and ride? Any help greatly appreciated.

Please dont post here unless you are serious about coming along or have some useful info we could do with knowing.

Edited by sundance

a day tim?it looks like it would keep the world happy for weeks :S

quick question...anyone know if you can put a bike rack on a hire car...?

You can if they never find out about it ;)

Interested but can only make a decision once dates are set.

Well maybe go again in Summer depends how much costs etc.

Easter is only sort of date been put forward at the moment that ok with everyone else?

If we only go for like 3 days can you not just take few days off uni an go sooner, wont miss much in 3 days.

You need to watch out when doing car hire and buying it here and then going over and picking it up ect as there can be hidin charges which arent mentioned. I no a couple once got there and was ask for a extra 60 euro for insurance and wernt told about this. So make sure you look into everything and if you get a car thats is slightly damaged point the damage/ scuff what ever it is before you drive away so you cant be done for it.

I cant aford to come :(