Paint Pictures

Boswell

Ok by now you have probably realised that I am one seriously bored individual..... anyway i have created this topic for a bit of a laugh, if you are bored have a little doodle on paint and post up what you have created. I am sort of into diving so i have created the picture below, anyone like it? Hopefully there will be many more doodles up soon which people can enjoy and have a laugh about. :P

post-12270-1197762806_thumb.jpg

"If Boswell could actually be f**ked to draw real Picures they'd probably be the best pictures in the world!" :D

Edited by Boswell

Offft... a fellow ClubPolo Member... awesome! Whats your name on it?

What you got, a Mk3??

Same as on here RobinJI, I've drive a mk2 golf, but I'm building a mk2 coupe S as a project car, hopefully gunna be 1.6 16V powerd and weigh about 620kg (Y) well thats the plan, although it'll probably see the road with a 1341 at first. But the weights pretty much for sure :D

Anyways, PM me if you wanna know any more, don't wanna clog up this guys thread (Y)

On froggy's, why are there squiggles all over each painting?

Like JM said, when I showed how I made them on forums it's so people couldn't steal them. Saying that, it's really easy to just delete the name. I don't have the origional ones without squigles because I've formatted since them and only had these on my photobucket account. I've got some more I'll dig out.