"can I Trial With A Kona Dawg"?

Henrik Y

Hello!

I want to start with trial and I was thinking about buying a Kona Dawg with full suspension.

What do you think about that?

Well, many probably say no. But ofcorse you can trial with it.

Better resolution if you would like that

http://www.mediafire.com/?9ax1ngn6x16

Edited by Henrik Y

That was by no means trials, a couple of pedal hops do not consititute trials riding. Most of it was streety stuff.

Not trying to put you down I started on a hardrock

Phil

Lmao, They really don't work together.

Preety cool stuff, Seemed like a good average standard of riding :)

Just ride it how it's meant to be ridden, like a throw around bike. There were a few lines in there I thought you were going to huck off then you stopped and pedal kicked them, you should have fun learning other disciplines, it all helps your over all bike control!

I've know it's not meant to be trialed with. But I've been riding trial for one and a half year and I live in the south of Sweden where I'm studying and my trial bike is in parts in Falun In the middle of Sweden at my parents home for painting and upgrading some parts. So when I went back to down without a bike I got crazy and bought this one because I also want a bike that I could bike the 18km to school sometimes and ride in the woods.

And I missed my trial so much when I was out riding with my friend and I saw things that I used to trial on and then I just tried a few lower obstacles and I made it and started doing more things. I've also tried to do street spin tricks but then I realized that I could brake the back swing so I can't do everything with it but i can do a lot.

And this is my first movie that is longer then 30s and contains more then two clips. I did it mostly to see how my riding is and train to edit movies.

Edited by Henrik Y

That was by no means trials, a couple of pedal hops do not consititute trials riding. Most of it was streety stuff.

Not trying to put you down I started on a hardrock

Phil

how about may b hell get better he sed he was just startin..... i dont see why u cant do trials on any bike you please.

seb

It is really difficult to trial with this bike because it's heavy and it's suspension slows down and prevent every move. Keeping it on the backwheel is heavy and it always wants to get the front wheel down.

What I wanted to do with this film was not only pure trial but a little mix of everything where I use my trials skills in street and crosscountry riding. It was not so much riding in the woods because it was to coold and wet and extremly slippery.

DAMN! :S this guy deserves full credit for trying a few trials moves on a rig too heavy, and not suited for trials. moves including a pedal kick,sidehop and 180 gap :o whoa. the amount of trials muscle power required to haul a 35lb plus rig over and across anything is something else (Y) . if he stiffned the suspension, he would ride better.

Edited by Rusevelt