Am I The Only One Feeling Not At All Christmassy?

JonMack

Serves you right for breaking windows an attracting attention while you've got cans :P

But honestly i'm pretty sure they can't do you for graff unless your caught red handed or on CCTV. As for the windows, tell them it's all part of growing up :P

nah they can, not for actual graffiti or whatever but its a controlled substance or soethign like that so you can be charged, its rare though unless you are caught redhanded. my mates house got raided for something unrelated and they found cans and pens and they added it on to his charge or something

Hmm...

"According to the best information I can find, Jesus was born on the 14th of May in 6 BC. Therefore His 2,000 birthday was on 14 May 1995. Regardless of which date you choose for the birthday of Jesus it was not on December 25th or January 6th and God never intended that it would be observed and celebrated. "

Google + Jesus Birthday = http://www.abetterhope.com/hope/birthday.html

EDIT:

2nd result

"JESUS' REAL BIRTHDAY. Most biblical scholars and preachers readily admit that they know Christ was not born on December 25th"

It's the birth of Jesus we celebrate, it's not his birthday.

How can he be born 6 years before himself! :lol::P:S:P:lol:

Same here... my aunt who lived with us died earlier this year, she'd always get her sons and their families in for Christmas so there were always lots of great people staying over at this time of the year. Now we've got nobody coming over, we don't even have a Christmas tree and probably won't get one. Going to be a hell of a miserable time. If not for a girl I've been dating recently (we've arranged to go skiing on Tuesday), I'd have pretty much nothing to look forward to.

Same here... my aunt who lived with us died earlier this year, she'd always get her sons and their families in for Christmas so there were always lots of great people staying over at this time of the year. Now we've got nobody coming over, we don't even have a Christmas tree and probably won't get one. Going to be a hell of a miserable time. If not for a girl I've been dating recently (we've arranged to go skiing on Tuesday), I'd have pretty much nothing to look forward to.

Man! Your so lucky you can go sking when you want, I haven't been for about 2 yeas now. :(