Electronic Goods Website

James Quigley

Based in beijing. As if i'd give someone that far away that much money :lol:

I also don't know what kind of laws they have over there with regards to trading standards type stuff and returns etc. Might send you faulty goods and what not then you'll have no grounds etc.

Or, they just might choose not to send you anything, bless them.

Ha ha, yeah i guess.

If it was me though i wouldn't not send them anything. If i was evil enough to scam them it wouldn't be too much trouble to post off an empty box just the right size with nothing but old underwear in so they get all excited then really shocked and angry.

It's a scam.

Searched 'Coetg scam' in Google, and found this site: List of web-scam sites.

This 'coetg' is on that list. ;)

Anyone read this?

Order Acceptance Policy:

Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after we receive your advice to accept order or decline your order for any reason. We also reserve the right at any time after we receive of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you have ordered of any item. We may require additional verification or information before accepting any order.

:lol:

Edited by Dan6061

Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after we receive your advice to accept order or decline your order for any reason. We also reserve the right at any time after we receive of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you have ordered of any item.

So they can deny that they even received an order

upon receiving it and taking your money from a order with a quantity of 1 they can send u 0 lol

Scamming gits... some people, like my parents, would easily get tricked by that :(

At least card companies tend to refund this kind of thing...

Check this out!

Another scam site has been hacked by White Knight ;)

www.elecvogue.com

*CLICK ABOUT US ON THAT LINK*

It seems this White Knight guy has taken off all their products and everything haha!

Edited by TheScientist