Once More A 24!

grant wildman

not whinging at your bike, but 24 is officially now uncool in my eyes, it used to be different and now its just following the crowd :(

Nice bike though :D what rear hub are you using?

then surely the same can be said for all the deng frames people have bought after seeing cls, tunni and damon vids? its marketing and buisness... simple

not whinging at your bike, but 24 is officially now uncool in my eyes, it used to be different and now its just following the crowd :(

It's a new product, not following the crowd!

People are getting bored of Mod and Stock bikes so are shifting to 24s... They look nice so I'd have one, not to fit in, because I think they are sweet!

then surely the same can be said for all the deng frames people have bought after seeing cls, tunni and damon vids? its marketing and buisness... simple

Aye thats why i dont have one of them anymore either :P nah they are really nice bikes, i just find since the inspired every ones after them even though the zoot with the same geo rode shit, i suppose it depends on spec mainly mind.

cool bike nontheless.

whinge over :P

Edited by ToXiN-BoY

running a pro2 trials , best hub , smokes a chris king :)

why?! :P

please dont tell me you use it to do a paper round on...

lol nah , just like to have gears , i ride alot of park so like to have another gear, not to everyones taste but ive always run em .

gives and old school look too :P

was expecting more of a slateing than this! well happy! i think 24 is the new flavour of the month so can understand people getting bored of them, just find that it rides perfect for street! living in milton keynes where there is nothing but ledges its pretty handy!

shame my chrome rims havent shown up that well in the picture , may have to get another one up ;)

but yeah thanks for all the comments guys! keep em comming!!

grant :)

you're damn right, in my opinion!

used to love them when they were rare,

but they are just too... common now!

still nice though1

Ben

x

I think people are after a bike which looks like a bike!!!thats why the zoot didnt do too well, plus the best riders ever tested the inspireds so you know when you buy one its going to last.....well danny has a crack in the seat tube now.lol

nice bike btw dont know bout thew forks but the reat is minted, cranks and bash B)

For 3 Years trials bikes have been getting longer and longer, with a higher and higher BB.... if you've been round that long its just plain boring to see "new frames out" which are totally unorigional and longer.... and higher BB's.... woo big supprise!

So this 24" specifically targeted at bored trials riders seems to have hit a right hole in the market! i love em! if i knew i could ride it well then i would undoubtedly get one! just know i wouldnt do it justice at all! So yea less slating fools

And shorten the chain please, just run one gear thats a medium? not like on inspired you need to do too many hops, less hops the better so the gearing isn't really tooooo important?

Thankyou! not every one is into 200000000000000000 wheel base and flat bars! I do acctualy like being able to hop up curbs with out smashing my teeth in!!!

And shorten the chain please, just run one gear thats a medium? not like on inspired you need to do too many hops, less hops the better so the gearing isn't really tooooo important?

Nice bike dude. Angle your seat a bit further back, would look better. :)

you're damn right, in my opinion!

used to love them when they were rare,

but they are just too... common now!

still nice though1

Ben

x

24's really aren't common. Yes, the new inspired frame has been a great success, but there has only been 10 ish max posted on this forum recently and there are still bugger all 24s compared to stocks or mods. :)

Hey Grant that photo doesn't do the bike justice. Looks much better in the flesh imo. Gets some better pics up!

Rides really nice though. Bit too streety for me :P

What Dean said, rides so nice though ! put up some other pics show it to its full potential

Oz