what Do You Hate The Most?

stunt man t

dont you hate them pretend police officers. who get all high ang mighty cus they got a high vis on. they fined me 30 pounds for riding on the market square?

i heard if u got under 20 inch wheels (19 or below) u can ride on the pavement. just like u were was 7 again being tought by your dad to ride a bike. you arnt expected to learn are u when your 7 on the road are you????

does anybody no more about it?????

dont you hate them pretend police officers. who get all high ang mighty cus they got a high vis on. they fined me 30 pounds for riding on the market square?

i heard if u got under 20 inch wheels (19 or below) u can ride on the pavement. just like u were was 7 again being tought by your dad to ride a bike. you arnt expected to learn are u when your 7 on the road are you????

Well its a £30 on the spot fine for riding on the pavement.

Its not dependant on wheelsize, i think this discussion ended with everyone agreeing it was anyone under the age of 16 is allowed to ride on the pavement.

But its up to the officers discretion.

And i don't hate 'pretend officers', no.

hey, by any chance do you work at sainsbury's?

Your not a 7 year old learning to ride a bike, your clearly quite skilled. Skilled enough to stay off the pavement in the eyes of the law.

I always ride on the pavements. The village bobbies just don't care round here, they just move us on, saying go somewhere more quiet and try to make less noise.

hates

in terms of riding, cracking my knee on the cable guides on my frame. FKIN handsome dog has them on the top, and my pads dont cover the fkin knee

bikes being difficult in general, like, my hs33 went limp for no reason, and my old BB fused to my frame

most all pain

hates

in terms of riding, cracking my knee on the cable guides on my frame. FKIN handsome dog has them on the top, and my pads dont cover the fkin knee

bikes being difficult in general, like, my hs33 went limp for no reason, and my old BB fused to my frame

most all pain

I did that today. Echo 07, brilliant innit.

See, i dont actually mind people asking me why dont you have a seat?

What i dont get is people say look! you dont have a seat! And i have to go oh fook me neither i do! how did that happen? Some wee shit bag must have stolen it! You wouldn't believe how many people believe that i didnt notice! lol

Other things that i dont like is things going wrong with my bike (like just now its a bit poo) And i would have to agree with banbury the tax man, i mean i dont pay tax but i dont like how much tax we all pay (another story for another topic lol)

Good topic though!

I hate it when people don't stand on the right hand side of escalators EVEN THOUGH IT CLEARLY STATES TO DO SO.

wow never even knew that one, ill take that one in to consideration next time :) Rain sucks too and slippery surfaces all = pain

Edited by gaza

bmx's all do manuls and they do it standing up and not pedaling.

standing up and pedaling is a 'cat walk'.

i dnt like bmx's cus there all ignorent.

every trials rider ive met is friendly and not ignorent and i spend most of the day with them even though i only just met them.

when people come to me i aint rude or nufing. they ask me qustions and i answer them, if i can.

:rolleyes:

I hate when my rim isn't true and I have to loose the brakes to keep it from rubing the rim when riding to other spots.

Edited by Blitzmo

I absolutely hate waiting in all day for a parcel only to discover that it gets here the next day at 8 o'clock in the morning, it must have happened to someone else you know the drill get up see the little piece of card behind the door get dressed go down post office then realise you have to wait at least an hour to pick it up b*****d!!!!!!.

Im actually sat in now waiting for a parcel from tarty it better not be late!!!!!!

I started riding when i was 5 and it makes me laugh to see all these little tricks put into there own little catagories. Rolling stoppie? Pedalling manual? maybe i'm just gettin too old and dimensia is starting to kick in. As for what do i HATE. . . GOVERNMENT RULE SUCKS.