Portsmouth Jan 27th

Dave Anscombe

Are you sure you want my old frame neil? its very abused. I wa gunna go nuts and cut loads of tubing off of it but if you want it then you can have it mate.

YES PLEASE TANK!

I loved it when i last had a lil ride! It felt just how i thought a stock should feel!

Do you want some dollar for it? Is it really in bad condition? Will it last a lil while you think?

Well the downtube has dents on dents lol. It is pretty beat up but it hasnt cracked yet. I have just this second opened up the packaging on my new coust V2, she is stunning! I'll post built up pics on sunday.

Well the downtube has dents on dents lol. It is pretty beat up but it hasnt cracked yet. I have just this second opened up the packaging on my new coust V2, she is stunning! I'll post built up pics on sunday.

Neil wants :) .... Just tell me what to do to get my chubby lil fingers on it!! ;)

Cant beleive i snapped my axel either :@:@:@

Shit dude! Sorry to hear about that - i have a rear monty wheel with Ti spokes and tryall rim if you want it? I was only looking for around £45.

It was a good ride guys. I apologise for the manic riding, i was trying to get as much riding in as possible before i had to go in and revise, hence the sketchy style! :P Shame i didn't get to finish with you guys, but hopefully ride again soon (Y)

Neil