Driving To And In France

Joel

I think you need those things you stick on your lights so they dip to the right rather than the left so they don't dazzle other drivers, and your GB sticker obv.

Yeah, you can buy those form halfords in like a pack, about 8 quid I think.

You'll need to carry all your documentation with you, MOT certificate, paper lisence and plastic, insurance certificate....

International breakdown cover, and Check with you insurance if you get so many free days european cover (Y)

The last one oyu dont need, but I personally would'nt go anywhere without the cover!

Talking to my cousin who drives a hell of a lot to different barracks...

Fire Extinguisher (small ones) and a first aid box...apparently come boder controls can be picky about it...its not a entry fail, but is nice to have it in your car if you need it!

boder controls can be picky about it...its not a entry fail, but is nice to have it in your car if you need it!

Yeah, I've heard about german borders sometimes get picky about spares on cars, like you need a full set of spare bulbs.

Meh, if your driving abroad you should carry all the spares possible, obviously not over the top, but stuff like belts, bulbs, plugs, wipers.

Never know what will happen. :)