Is Deng Planning Any More Mod-stocks?

JonMack

Hey.

Question is in the title really.

I'm thinking about going over to the dark side in the summer, but dont want to buy a new Chris King, is there any chance he'll bring out some new ones or do I have to put up with the choice of... 6 frames?

Zoo Pitbull

Adamant A1

Echo Control

24Seven

Neon

Dob

Any more choices? Any chance of an LE or something similar?

i can't see why anyone would buy one of those deng frames when the 24 seven is £99 for the frame, forks, headset and isis BB...

that's an absolute killer offer :S

edit- ok....those other frame are nice....very nice...dob :P

Yeah I know it's mental. £100 for all that ass.

The Dob is well nice, I was looking at the Neon though cos it's also well buff :D

Hey.

Question is in the title really.

I'm thinking about going over to the dark side in the summer, but dont want to buy a new Chris King, is there any chance he'll bring out some new ones or do I have to put up with the choice of... 6 frames?

Zoo Pitbull

Adamant A1

Echo Control

24Seven

Neon

Dob

Any more choices? Any chance of an LE or something similar?

Your all ready there

they should just stop making mods

+1

i can't see why anyone would buy one of those deng frames when the 24 seven is £99 for the frame, forks, headset and isis BB...

that's an absolute killer offer :S

edit- ok....those other frame are nice....very nice...dob :P

where do i find this offer?

I think it's pretty hard to say either way mate. They definitely don't seem to be that common, which would imply the sales weren't too high - but that's looking at it from a random rider's point of view as opposed to being able to base it on sales figures.

It seemed to me that several people had problems with the hubs due to larger rims/torsional forces present, whereas the 135mm hub gives the extra width to allow for a stronger wheel build.

Evidently it makes life a little easier to switch from mod to stock if they can keep as many of their parts as possible, but unfortunately the extra hub width seems to make a considerable difference.