Second Frame / Bike

Hi guys, ive been looking around at things to see if anything is about as im thinking of buying another frame to replace my t-bird.

I have come across a t-pro for £30 everything apart from cranks, im ringing the person later, could i do better than a t-pro or is this a good frame for my second bike?

jake.

Hi guys, ive been looking around at things to see if anything is about as im thinking of buying another frame to replace my t-bird.

I have come across a t-pro for £30 everything apart from cranks, im ringing the person later, could i do better than a t-pro or is this a good frame for my second bike?

jake.

do that

even if you don't like it,

it's only £30

that;s better than spending £100 and not liking it!

:D

do that

even if you don't like it,
it's only £30

that;s better than spending £100 and not liking it!

:D

as benjaminge said what do you have to lose?

even if its well and trully FcUked there would still be some parts on it to use that would add up to at least £30

go for it
..rob..

Not yet guys, i need to know what year it is as all he said to me parts wise is that it's standard.

Not yet guys, i need to know what year it is as all he said to me parts wise is that it's standard.

right, just rung the guy, he sais it's got vee brakes so im guessing it will have adaptors, bottom bracket in it and everything else is they're but its a 6 model one and they have magura's so he must of changed them, worth going after ?