Pompy Ride 10th Of Feb

tank

He'll blame it on the big betty, but i have had hardly any puncs with mine, i put it down to the fact that he's not as smooth as me :P , only kidding, its cos he was doin feckin large gaps

Yeah phil that lil shit of a wall messed us all up, well until dave did it first time.

Edited by tank

He'll blame it on the big betty, but i have had hardly any puncs with mine, i put it down to the fact that he's not as smooth as me :P , only kidding, its cos he was doin feckin large gaps

Yeah phil that lil shit of a wall messed us all up, well until dave did it first time.

tank we all know its only the bike and u have no real skill

only joking love u really :wub:

was damn good to see everyone again thats for sure. got me all reminscsant..

quiggers was riding a bit spesh, but seriously most people could have built a bike in the time it took you to change a tube! dave and his monster bunnyhops and making us all look really really bad :$

that amazing coust, was pretty good to watch too.

cheers for giving me somewhere to crash luke.

i will one day learn to tap and not just roll up things!

now someone get some pics up!

craig

It was really good seeing all you guys again.

I used to enjoy riding by myself, but now i've realised how fun riding in a group really is (Y).

Hope to see you all soon!!!

PS - Rob was the dude taking pictures, his name on the forum is "SPONGEBOB SQUARE HEAD" or something like that.

I too would like to see some pictars.

And for everyone bitching about my repair skills.......SHUT IT!

It's not my fault if I get a pinch, fix it, tear the valve off pumping it up, put in a BRAND NEW tube, pump it up only to find it has a pinch some how (not my bad skills as the tire goes on by hand) then have to fix that pinch. Cheers to Dave for helping me pump it up and to the guy on the Holroyd frame (cant remember your name, sorry) for offering a tube, and to the other guy that gave me the new/punctured tube.

Tank you would puncture your betty if your bike weighed more than my penis.

To sum up....can I see some pictures please

Heya all,

in request to pictures, they will hopefully be up tomorrow, fingers crossed! they will be in the new members bit though because rob hasnt been validated yet so lets help him by posting the shit out of his topic when he puts the pics up.

hope to see some of you this weekend same tme same place, was thinking bout meeting at portsmouth harbour trainstation for a change will see.

Regards