Pompy Ride 10th Of Feb

tank

to be honest Mr Chris i think i wud be kidding myself if i thought i could afford it. I have little money with gas and electric bills outstanding. Woe Is Me! It might be time to realise i need a part time job to survive this uni malarky.

to be honest Mr Chris i think i wud be kidding myself if i thought i could afford it. I have little money with gas and electric bills outstanding. Woe Is Me! It might be time to realise i need a part time job to survive this uni malarky.

Noooooo moggles i wil buy you subway :) You have to come!! :)

i think i am gonna have to stay here, even though i am fed up with pompey but i will have no money for a new rim, tyre or pads before the comps start. and thats before i have found a method of how to get there. will do london in the summer when i am working and have fundage.

i think i am gonna have to stay here, even though i am fed up with pompey but i will have no money for a new rim, tyre or pads before the comps start. and thats before i have found a method of how to get there. will do london in the summer when i am working and have fundage.

Yes u have to come man :)

pompy is boaring .......london will be sik........new rim ........u dont need one of those ur to smooth

wud love to malcs but sadly the closest i can get to going out drinking with my finances is £3 for 4 cans of frosty jacks and sitting outside the front door. really need to get a money making scheme might make a website with loads of adverts on it see if it will work.

Edited by Mowgli

ride sunday.

will be a better day.

also do you rember a guy called jake that used to ride trials about, hmm god knows four-five years ago used to have an old style t-mag or t-master and also a white pashley, hes started riding again, he will probably be there sunday.

ps. he used to ride with a guy called adrian (sp)

if any pompy dwellers like mowgli or neil are around friday night would you care to come out drinking?

probablly going to places like v-bar and reg may end up in liquid or route. :)

Thought i was going out tonight, but now i'm not!

Looking forward to seeing people tomo.

PS i'm not going to be on my stock unless somebody has a spare Koxx brown pad....just the one! The grind ate through half of my echo pads yesterday!

Thought i was going out tonight, but now i'm not!

Looking forward to seeing people tomo.

PS i'm not going to be on my stock unless somebody has a spare Koxx brown pad....just the one! The grind ate through half of my echo pads yesterday!

errrr aint the ride sunday neil?

Had a good day, Tank's bike was riding stunningly as usual and good to catch up with some peeps I haven't seen for aagggeeesss... Smo and Prawn particularly as I can't even remember the last time I rode with them!

Also, Mr Quiggley seriously needs some lessons in changing inner tubes... ;)

Pics please?!

Dave (white Inspired)