Letterr To Mr Deng ?

Adam-Griffin

Have read a fair few post's on here about people wanting frames with Rear disc mounts AND 4-bolt mounts and Improvements for deng's Components so thought it might be an idea to Email him or write to him with our ideas ?

Just an idea and maybe won't work but it might so post away....

Any one got Deng's e-mail adress/ Factory address?

All frames need disc and 4 bolt mounts, and WHY has he decided to put the hose guides on the top of the toptube? On my 06 frame they are tucked in so you can twat the hose, or catch the hose on your legs, or wack your leg on the guides which hurts.

He needs to look into Magnalium frames, and some carbon parts like lever blades etc.

His email address is on his website.

He wont even reply to emails from reputable online shops, how do you think hes going to react to being told what to do by some stupid little foreigner kid?

But be my guest to do so, post up what you say as well, will have priceless comedy value to losers like me who laugh to themselves at such things as when people put an apostrophe in the word handlebars.

Edited with slightly more effort.

Edited by Quackers!!

Why are we retards for gifving advise? as i said, it was only an idea.

Because you can't spell giving?

Edit:

There are lots of smaller companies which will happily exchange emails with riders and take on board suggestions (Y)

There are indeed.

I <3 heatsink

Edited by Quackers!!

Bring Back The:

Old Zoo Bars 05 or 06's.

05 Echo Rims

The echo tyres both mod and stock. Preferably 26"x2.10 and 26"x2.35 for stock size.

Bring Out:

Echo cnc cranks in sqaure taper

External Sqaure taper bottom brackets in 128mm

5 Arm stainless steel 18t chain rings for middleburn rs7s :rolleyes:

Edited by Andeee

Bring Back The:

Old Zoo Bars 05 or 06's.

05 Echo Rims

The echo tyres both mod and stock. Preferably 26"x2.10 and 26"x2.35 for stock size.

Bring Out:

Sqaure taper bottom brackets in 128mm and 127.5mm.

5 Arm stainless steel 18t chain rings :rolleyes:

They already make square Bb's Echo/Vp £12

You wont be able to get a 18t chain ring for onza t-bird cranks for an example the cranks mounts were the chain ring is held on would have to be closer in on the cranks...

Bring Back The:

Old Zoo Bars 05 or 06's.

05 Echo Rims

Bring Out:

External Sqaure taper bottom brackets in 128mm

5 Arm stainless steel 18t chain rings for middleburn rs7s :rolleyes:

But if you're going to buy a new set of cranks AND a new BB then why wouldn't you just buy splined?

as they're stronger and better in everyway.

There are lots of smaller companies which will happily exchange emails with riders and take on board suggestions (Y)

mr heatsink i would personly like to see a full cncd vee brake including v arms,levers and cncd scooped rims like the echo ones and hubs front and rear rear has to be freehub cassett hub like the hope pro2 and maybe some pimp headsets normal and internal i recon that this stuff would be a big hit! (Y)

mr heatsink i would personly like to see a full cncd vee brake including v arms,levers and cncd scooped rims like the echo ones and hubs front and rear rear has to be freehub cassett hub like the hope pro2 and maybe some pimp headsets normal and internal i recon that this stuff would be a big hit! (Y)

Dan Ko ( trials-uk ) Is bringing the same rims out with a few difference's in about 2 months :) i have a pair of cnc scooped echo rims and there mint :)

And not in f**king 32 hole only!!

Dan Ko ( trials-uk ) Is bringing the same rims out with a few difference's in about 2 months :) i have a pair of cnc scooped echo rims and there mint :)

It's good to see more riders having a hand on shaping the new products out there! The futures' bright :) Some of the recent developments for products have sparked me off to having a more creative period of design during Jan. Innovation is contagious!

The CNCed Vee idea has been suggested and is a good one! Mostly I've been carefully picking products to release where there is no or only one rival which I think can be improved on. I'm starting to see other approaches now though as the climate is evolving. It's actually good for the smaller firm when one company develops a monopoly because then riders are looking harder for those products with a different touch to stand out from the crowd.

Steve