Skins Season2 Episode 1 Online Now!

James

I saw it on friday at a 'Skins' party! I say saw, more just glanced at..

Thought it was kinda sad people had gone to a bar, to a big party, to stand and watch TV... Folk were filming it on camera phones and everything ;)

Edited by Jolfa

why would you do that you must be bored of them by now. ep 1 is good I watched it through the week on the myspace page.

Well like when the first series came out it was on e4 then about 3 months later it was on normal telly. So i watched it all then, yet still downloaded them all again to watch, its good because theres no adverts!. But yeah they are boring now knowing theres another series out.

Well like when the first series came out it was on e4 then about 3 months later it was on normal telly. So i watched it all then, yet still downloaded them all again to watch, its good because theres no adverts!. But yeah they are boring now knowing theres another series out.

youd do better to either download the series from 4OD, or compress your existing files, there is no way you need the quality your using if 9 ep's add up to 4gb. that's like almost 450-500mb for each episode???

youd do better to either download the series from 4OD, or compress your existing files, there is no way you need the quality your using if 9 ep's add up to 4gb. that's like almost 450-500mb for each episode???

Each episode after i converted them are roughly 300MB (most under 300MB), So total 9 episodes is 2.47GB. So my bad for saying 4GB, thats what they would be before conversion.

I still have quiet abit of space as well as having pixars short films, a bmx dvd and rattatuie, and about 300 songs on there. :rolleyes:

It was an alright episode, but not good enough, i mean the only people they really needed to show in that episode were tony and maxxie,the others seemed to be in there for no reason at all, apart from the fact they were in the last series.

Hopefully the rest of the series will be better, but then tv shows seemed to always get criticised in the second series.