Brake Pads For Hs33

Casula

i am looking for some new brake pads to go on the front. I dont ride rocks so dont need rock pads. I have the onza citrus pads on the back, which are good but was wondering if anyone knew of any other HS33 pads that are better.

cheers Casula

I don't like the planet mars particularly but I still eat mars bars.

Rock Pads is just the name of a brand, they are not specific to any kind of riding in any way. (unless it was a pun)

Do you have a smooth rim or a grind?

Phil

New pad company called Neco Pads are producing a soft compound pad for use with smooth rims, sounds like just what your looking for.

Visit www.necopads.com for more information!

The smooth rim (red pads) compound is still being finalised, however the light grind pads are ready to go and are currently available.

(Website currently hosted on freewebs until specific hosting is confirmed)

Edited by Krisboats

QUOTE (Casula @ Feb 17 2008, 10:43 PM)

i am looking for some new brake pads to go on the front. I dont ride rocks so dont need rock pads. I have the onza citrus pads on the back, which are good but was wondering if anyone knew of any other HS33 pads that are better.

cheers Casula

lol like phil said rock pads are just the name of a brand but i currantly run heat sink 2008 red pads in maggie backing:S if you were going to get them get them in cnc backing and also i run koxx reds on the front they work a beast :)

p.s some times use the search im shure there was a topic on this a few days ago mate :)

Plaz Pads on a smooth rim work mint mate ! very good pads (Y)

I agree, i used plaz's on a smooth rim and also camr through when i went to a light grind. although you should use the search, there is also a full pad review section in full memebers section that has some very good feedback of pads.

jace

haha lol

QUOTE (Casula @ Feb 17 2008, 10:43 PM)

cheers Casula

spookylukey stop being tight lol i be he has only just started trials!! itsnot his fault he is not a know it all lol i bet you did not know all about trials when you first started! so just stop being harsh to the new comers ok!

Edited by titty boy