Vincent Hermance - 3rd May, Back Cowm Quarry

AdamR28

AHOY MATEY's...............

doubt anybody will remember me but i is sure as hell going. I am officially probably the luckiest bar steward on the trialsing planet ( as well as the oldest waying in at 36.. ahem years of age...) at the mo as i just managed to get me 2003 level boss back after 18 months of sheer torture. Yes me bike was stolen and i havnt ridden since....TILL NOW...!!!!

Ma baby is back and in one piece, thanks to tartybikes for sending me bits at the speed of a thousand gazelles. (cheers stan)

I shall be coming from blackpool and i have me very own big ass mini bus which caters for seven riders including me the driver. if you live between blackpool and the venue and dont mind listening to the ramblings of an old balding scotsman, then yer welcome tae a lift.

see you there..........

Right, I'm setting off in a little bit, will be travelling up from Malvern, so M5, M6 etc. Will go up today, stay the night somewhere, and then ride tomorrow, either street, or the YMSA.

Have got 2 spare seats, so if anyone wants a lift give me a shout, either on MSN soonish, or give me a ring on 07870191382.

Cheers,

Mike.

Just got back now, was a really good day and the weather was luckily on our side! Hope everyone else enjoyed it too! Thanks for coming out, good to see plenty of faces old and new :)

Took loads of pictures so hope to have those edited and up on Monday sometime (Y)

Just got back now, was a really good day and the weather was luckily on our side! Hope everyone else enjoyed it too! Thanks for coming out, good to see plenty of faces old and new :)

Took loads of pictures so hope to have those edited and up on Monday sometime (Y)

Must be a hell of alot of pics if weve gotta wait till bank holiday monday.

Yeah there's about 340 to sort though and won't have chance tomorrow (or tonight - just got back from bowling!).

Street ride tomorrow will be in Liverpool, we should be there for 10:45, Vince needs to be at the airport for 3:30 so we need to start fairly early.

We're looking to meet at a car park on the corner of South Ferry Quay and Coburg Wharf, postcode L3 4EW: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=e...&iwloc=addr

People coming so far:

Ad Bessell

Ad Bigman

Dan Brooker

Rob Clarke

Fatmike

Matt Burrows

Phil Selectbikes

Brett Rimfolder

Craig Lambton

Stan

Ali

Me

Few other locals

And some French bloke who rides a Koxx and is quite good...

post-5427-1209854400_thumb.jpg

Hope to see you there, sorry for the short notice but we needed to leave it til the last minute for weather, travel arrangements etc!

Cheers

Adam

Yeah there's about 340 to sort though and won't have chance tomorrow (or tonight - just got back from bowling!).

Street ride tomorrow will be in Liverpool, we should be there for 10:45, Vince needs to be at the airport for 3:30 so we need to start fairly early.

We're looking to meet at a car park on the corner of South Ferry Quay and Coburg Wharf, postcode L3 4EW: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=e...&iwloc=addr

People coming so far:

Ad Bessell

Ad Bigman

Dan Brooker

Rob Clarke

Fatmike

Matt Burrows

Phil Selectbikes

Brett Rimfolder

Craig Lambton

Stan

Ali

Me

Few other locals

And some French bloke who rides a Koxx and is quite good...

post-5427-1209854400_thumb.jpg

Hope to see you there, sorry for the short notice but we needed to leave it til the last minute for weather, travel arrangements etc!

Cheers

Adam

Beast!

Me,my bro tom rigg will be there !

were riding the docks ?

danny