Vincent Hermance - 3rd May, Back Cowm Quarry

AdamR28

Is back Cown where they've held British rounds before ? Like you park up the top and there's a few rocks to play on at the top and you have to go down a big hill to get to all the sections ?

If it's the one im thinking of. This is the only Natural place i love.

Danny.

Is back Cown where they've held British rounds before ? Like you park up the top and there's a few rocks to play on at the top and you have to go down a big hill to get to all the sections ?

If it's the one im thinking of. This is the only Natural place i love.

Danny.

Yeah and theres big tyres and bits in the bottom?

Video of Ben Slinger riding Back Cowm here: http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download....vtTM228AABMBFJQ (Y)

I've just found a Natural vid i love. Thats was ace ! Proper enjoyed that and yeah. Thats the place i was on about. This ride should be ace :D

Unless there's a train station very near by. Im gonna' be needing a lift.

If anyone's passing Junction 15, can they fit me in ? I'll help with fuel expenses.

Danny.

When I spoke with John this morning I got the impression it will be 'business as usual' however he did offer to cordon off some specific areas just for us.

Those who know Back Cowm - do you think this would be a good idea? I didn't think it would be worth it but certainly open to ideas (Y)

yeah id cordon off a few areas due to pricks on motorbikes etc, i suggest at the top of the car park (stans vid) over by the red brick building (ali's bunnywhop hook jobba?), and down in the bottom next to that huge wall with all the writing on it!

Should be mint:D

Harry!

yeah id cordon off a few areas due to pricks on motorbikes etc, i suggest at the top of the car park (stans vid) over by the red brick building (ali's bunnywhop hook jobba?), and down in the bottom next to that huge wall with all the writing on it!

Should be mint:D

Harry!

Iye, cordening off will be an idea as alot of the rocks are a favourite for the motorbikers aswell.

Edited by Ticker

Nice one guys, will get on it (Y)

I was gonna say the man made area aswell, with the tyres etc, but he would just piss all over it!

So if other rides want to ride it they will be able to

I think we will se some jaw dragging action due to the place being so suited to Vincent:D

Harry!

• 5 weeks later...