Im In The Shit

B.E.A.U

Quick question for you guys that drive to help me put this into perspective, if hes gone two doors to far down a street (unless the houses were very far apart) and needed to go back, i dont drive, but wouldnt that be accelerating very quickly to reach 15mph in such a short distance anyway? As IMO that seems like you were going extremely quickly whilst in reverse and to be honest, if there was anyone crossing the road, then they wouldnt really have stood any chance.

reversing at speed will get you there quicker will it??! :blink:

you reverse slowly and drive fast ! especially when your driving a van, its a fact, when you reverse a van with no rvm vision is well limited! at least speed when you can see whats ahead of you

your a complete twatand if i saw you i think ide run you over. i didnt do it for sympathy as i dont want non im not that type of person. Its just something to read and in a way the people who i ow bike parts to can undertsnad the delay and where the f**k did you get van from ill never drive a van in my life its a car pleb

didnt even read the thread properly thats how intresting it was...

you'll get f**ked for having tints, does anybody know what percentage tint was on the back?

scopse - things happen for a reason, believe what you want, ill believe what i want. strong people will get tested

and as i have said over and over there standard vaxhaull tints and i was getting limo tints on the rear windows as your alowed like bongo said not the front sides or windowscreed

you actually retarded

scopse - things happen for a reason, believe what you want, ill believe what i want. strong people will get tested

Strong people will get tested? You really are talking shit. Are you a Jehova Witness by any chance?

Things happen for a reason.... so your insinuating that Beau was meant to hit the old guy an possibly kill him? Your saying there was a reason for it and it was all planned out by somebody. Let's be honest, your being abit of an air head. To be fair, Beau's been delt a real shit hand and abit of support wouldn't go a miss, after all, if you accidentally knocked an old person over an possibly killed them I wouldn't be saying that you deserved it or it was a test.

and as i have said over and over there standard vaxhaull tints and i was getting limo tints on the rear windows as your alowed like bongo said not the front sides or windowscreed

you actually retarded

haha please leave it out.

there is 8 pages of messages basically telling u to sort ur life out.

maximum tint you can have is 70%. and fact of the matter is it wont help him in court so he will get f**ked for having tinted windows

anyways im done! things will sort themselves out in time

You are wrong fella. You can have anything you like. Black paint if you wish. Just not on the front sides and windscreen....

haha please leave it out.

there is 8 pages of messages basically telling u to sort ur life out.

my life is sorted out fine thanks

all i have had is an accident i didnt mean it at all did i. Why does on here there have to be someone who thinks they know it all when they actually know nothing. OK maybe i went a little to fast and he crossed the road at the wrong time its an accident nothing bad.

and no you can have limo tint around your car on the back if you like i even asked while iwas in the cel land i asked how low your car can go and otehr shit like that when iwas bord. My car is to low apparently but owell.

I wasnt looking for nothing on forum but something to read i gues rarther than what are you doing right now or what are you eating now and that shit

maximum tint you can have is 70%. and fact of the matter is it wont help him in court so he will get f**ked for having tinted windows

anyways im done! things will sort themselves out in time

Sorry, but i cant help saying, you wont get "f**ked" for having window tints if they are factory fitted (like Beau's)

If anything vauxhall are the only ones who can be at fault! But that aint right!

Owen

in the cell, u mentioned tints and lowering?

thats just asking for it surely

not at all the police man come in and was just chatting to me saying i dont seem like the type of person to do this and stuff and was saying hes into cars he likes the porsh etc and old cars

and i was just saying the police man was doing me for my tints but there standard fitting and he said no ill be fine with that and i said how low can a car go because mines lowerd and he said he know and its 3.7 inch off the floor and stuff like that.

and was just asking me stuff like where do i go do i street race what cars am i into and stuff proper sound. Nissan skyline is on my list when im 22

all i have had is an accident i didnt mean it at all did i. Why does on here there have to be someone who thinks they know it all when they actually know nothing. OK maybe i went a little to fast and he crossed the road at the wrong time its an accident nothing bad.

Are you wearing blinkers?

Seriosly..why are so naive to this whole situation?

my life is sorted out fine thanks

all i have had is an accident i didnt mean it at all did i.

OK maybe i went a little to fast and he crossed the road at the wrong time its an accident nothing bad.

My car is to low apparently but owell.

You really don't appear to have gathered the magnitude of what's happened, do you?

and was just asking me stuff like where do i go do i street race what cars am i into and stuff proper sound. Nissan skyline is on my list when im 22

So you can do the job propperly next time?

Think you should be thinking about slowing down.... not speeding up

why do yo uall think im stupid i know how much shit im in ad what could happen to me but you got to face it right so you have all been telling me. Im not an idiot unless im on a bike and really everyone who rides trials bikes are wierd in some way. yes im in trouble but you lot think i did it on purpose and are slateing me. I wonder when there will be a day there is not someone who thinks they know it all ok i hitsomeone wasnt totally my fault but ok sound.

ok lets all cuddle the emo cos he probably killed someone..

doesn't quite work. no offence.. but the bloke is more important.

I'm sorry but 'steady the f**k on'.

Nobody is more important than another. Both sides of this have to be considered.

In all fairness, It was an accident. Its not like he did it on purpose. We all make mistakes. ( And i amnt saying nothing should be done... Although i belive youve been treated a tad harsh.)

Beau, Things are f**ked up for now.. But you can recover.

Good luck with future events mate.