Im In The Shit

B.E.A.U

for the old guy yeh sure do but not for the idiot driver. everyone else manages to drive sensibly enough, using common sense. from the look of it that is severely lacking.

i am 100% sure we are not hearing the whole story anyway.

yea but your just an idiot, sorry, but you are.

everyone else manages to drive sensibly enough, using common sense. get off your well controlled, moral high horse, in a safe controlled manor wearing the appropriate safety gear, as you would do anyway.

I drive like a d*ckhead,im sorry, but i do, on occasion, sure jolfa mentioned in this thread his engine fell out doing 135mph, bongo(sorry to bring others into this who havent said much in this thread) has several points on his license, nick carter and derf, have both lost their license, pauly said last week he got flashed going through a camera a little too fast, and a few other on here openly admit having speeding tickets.

we all do stupid stuff from time to time, its just the luck of the draw who gets away with it, the number of times ive reversed at 15mph or above, is countless, ive just been lucky nothings happened when ive been doing soo. to say ive done it 100's of times probably wouldnt be an exageration,and by the fact ive never hit anything or anyone doing so, i now view it as a safe practice.

you wern't there, so how can you say in the same situation youd drive sensibly enough.

to say someone is or isnt an idiot, without knowing the full situation, isnt really doable. itd be like me comparing someone ripping me off for £35 a couple of years ago for a set of deore cranks,bash and a couple of other bits, as well as ripping a bunch of other people off for a load more bike bits for a lot more money, i seem to remember the lad was called future orange 660 or something along them lines, well itd be like me comparing that selfless fraudulent individual, to someone whos been payed for bike bits, but hasnt been able to send them out, as hes been kicked out.

best of luck beau... but a couple of things, which i think you may need to take warning about/try and sort out, before it goes to much further.

1) you where doin pizza deliveries, in doing soo, unless your cars insured for business use, or youve had local delivery use, added to your policy you where probably driving without insurance. so be careful what you say on that fact.

2) yours car been impounded, with tinted windows, and lowered suspension(and possibly more) be aware that if the bloke puts a claim in for damages, with this stuff possibly not being declared to the insurers, you could be right in the shit for again not having insurance. i would say as soon as you get them back take them off, but an insurance assessor may already look at it, before you get it back, if you get it back that is. (so possibly best to leave them on their, and if you didnt buy the car new, and its been privately owned before, blag thats how it came, and you didnt know any different).

3) get some legal advice, ive spent over 20% of my adult life on bail, and almost a year on bail in total, no bail terms can be given to you, unless you are in court(other than the fact that trying to be in touch with the *victim* or altering the scene of the *crime* to destroy or tamper with *evidence* is a serious offence in its own, but then that would be a seperate offence, as opposed to breaching your bail) a license cant be revoked without a court hearing, a curfew cant be given without a court hearing, and have you actually been charged with the offence. or have you been arrested, and bailed pending further enquiries.

dont worry about the DNA, prints, photo, and tattoo thing, its standard procedure(that is unless youve got something to be worried about from something youve done before)

480px-Emo-bullshit.jpg

Sorry but my bullshitometer is in the red. You keep saying things that make you sound like a right pleb.

You got kicked out of your house for being a little shit. Here's a tip help your parents out and do what they say.

You're car has got lowered suspension and tinted windows... That makes you seem like a right "chav" (I hate that word but it was most people understand).

You ran the old man over its your fault. Be a man and take it on the chin.

I know you didn't ask for my advice but I'm not asking you to take it.

Either way you sound like a bit of a fool to me. Anywho good luck and I really hope the old man is alright. Maybe showing some concern to his family would make him feel better?

I really don't know you but good luck anyway.

If your going to be a total idiot about it, then why bother posting?

Whoaa! Put your brakes on!!!

So I'm not being patronising, and wishing that everything will be alright for this imbecile? He posted in public. If he wanted only reassurance he should've invented an imaginary friend, or called the Samaritans like every other f'cker.

While you lot queue up to offer character references ("Killed his wife did he guv? Don't matter to me, lad's sound you know.") I'm just being realistic. I mean, we've all had close ones, or crashed or done dumb shit, but this thread's just the product of one of the biggest self-inflicted messes I've yet to see someone get themself in!

Do I have a heart? Yes, and for now it's doing it's job. BUT... people need to learn lessons when things like this happen, otherwise it happens again. An ever increasing circle that leads to DEATH or JAIL.

Make sure you film the Muel getting mowed, whatever happens.

Excellent! Any volunteers to reverse into El Muelio at 20 mph? It's ok, it won't hurt him.

I didn't say that. :P

I said most people that get hit just walk away, but it would still be a pretty unpleasant experience.

I drive like a d*ckhead,im sorry, but i do, on occasion, sure jolfa mentioned in this thread his engine fell out doing 135mph, bongo(sorry to bring others into this who havent said much in this thread) has several points on his license, nick carter and derf, have both lost their license, pauly said last week he got flashed going through a camera a little too fast, and a few other on here openly admit having speeding tickets.

Exactly i dont think anyone who is young and has a licence hasn't

- "tested" the top end of their car

- had a crash with someone in the car

- Done something stupid in a car park

So on this note I think its f**king unlucky that it happened

On the other hand if you wern't driving like you did you wouldn't have basically killed someone. And if i was reversing at 15mph i wouldn't have been checking my speed i would be leaning as far round as my back would let me to look out of the rear window surley?

this thread is funny.

i agree with alan entirely (Y)

where did i say i was the don, i admitted ive driven like a dickhead, and ive spent my fair share of time on bail. thats all i said. where as your quite happy to judge the guy as an idiot. which he may well be, does he need to be told that repeatedly by some self righteous idiot who is the self confessed mr sensible never steps a foot wrong.

he came here for support, which some people have given him, a bit of advice, which others have given him, dont think he came on here asking for abuse from people whove never even met him.

And if i was reversing at 15mph i wouldn't have been checking my speed i would be leaning as far round as my back would let me to look out of the rear window surley?

You be using YOUR f**kING MIRRORS! Looking over your shoulder to reverse will fail you your driving test.

THIS IS THE GODDAMN PROBLEM! There's no 'bad luck' here, just incompetence!

Exactly i dont think anyone who is young and has a licence hasn't

- "tested" the top end of their car

- had a crash with someone in the car

- Done something stupid in a car park

So on this note I think its f**king unlucky that it happened

thats my point exactly, so dont see why hes gettin so much abuse for it, it could of been any of us on here.

Generally i'd say Cars = road, pedestrians = pavement, simple.

But have you not crashed the car twice before? And reversing at 15 mph to go such a short distance, in the dark, while looking at another car, chavs AND the speedo is plainly ridiculous and dangerous. I agree with snappel, you cant just back people up because theyre 'sound', what he did was dangerous and has caused a pretty serious injury.

As for the above, i drive a 150mph car and has not been anywhere near that as its simply irresponsible, i've never crashed with anyone in the car as the last thing i want hanging over my head is a dead friend, and car parks are for parking in so thats what i do. I enjoy a good drive, but cars are dangerous and they really do need your full attention.

Edited by TomR

reversing in the dark with tins in a unlit area? You say you checked but we all know about blind spots and esp if you cant see f**k out of the back windows ... I don't know if you do have tins just taking into account what Anal_Teflon said.

Also is this not also like the 4th time you have "crashed" your car? Just from your forum posts think i have read about that many separate topics of you doing something ending in a f**ked up car. I don't really care either. Just i guess you had your chance to learn a few lessons.

I dunno maybe this is just me but its like you think it makes you cool posting about how your such a bad boy and stuff. Its not advice your asking for its reactions and attention.

I hope to god that it does not end up in the bloke being dead.

You used to be a sound bloke and all but JESUS f**kING CHRIST do you need to get a f**king clue!

And I don't think this 'could've happened to any of us' either.

Too many 17 year olds drive like idiots, and need an accident to get them to wake the f'ck up. In this case it's unfortunate that some passer by not only got thrashed, but is now being blamed, in absentia, by half of you lot.

Doesn't matter who your friends are, it's what's right that's important. Driving into a pedestrian is not right.

You be using YOUR f**kING MIRRORS! Looking over your shoulder to reverse will fail you your driving test.

THIS IS THE GODDAMN PROBLEM! There's no 'bad luck' here, just incompetence!

I don't know what car test you did.... your mirrors won't tell you whats behind you.... they'll tell you whats down the road maybe, you should check mirrors before the manouvre then mainly out the back window checking your mirrors regually to see if anythings coming up the road..... do your mirrors tell you if there are 5 people in the middle of the road behind your car? no.... will they tell you if a old mans standing there? ......... no

I don't understand some of the people on here, show the poor guy a bit of support, hes clearly having a rough time at the moment, puts a post on here just to let people know whats going on and gets a load of shit off people. It was an accident, nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes, theres not really any need to have a dig at him aswell.

I don't know you, but i really hope things work out for you, best of luck.

I don't know what car test you did.... your mirrors won't tell you whats behind you.... they'll tell you whats down the road maybe, you should check mirrors before the manouvre then mainly out the back window checking your mirrors regually to see if anythings coming up the road..... do your mirrors tell you if there are 5 people in the middle of the road behind your car? no.... will they tell you if a old mans standing there? ......... no

I dont drive so maybe i dont know what im talking about but..

06setting-up-a-scene-erdal.jpg

As for the above, i drive a 150mph car and has not been anywhere near that as its simply irresponsible, i've never crashed with anyone in the car as the last thing i want hanging over my head is a dead friend, and car parks are for parking in so thats what i do

No offence i respect that and I'm sure we should all drive that way, but i would say that your in the minority

I dont drive so maybe i dont know what im talking about but..

Yea ok maybe I'm wrong on that front, but i don't see any point in driving backwards when looking forwards, especially if your doing it at any speed. Ok im wrong I'm not afraid to admit it, but you do have to look over your shoulder

Er, no?! Where have you heard that from?

I would have thought the opposite would be true - reversing with the mirrors alone is really quite hard. In fact it's even in highway code that you're allowed to take your seatbelt off (only when reversing) in order to look behind you more easily.

i think i'm a retard. I was sure they did!!! Damn, i really thought i was onto something. Back to square one i suppose!

Ok then I'll word it differently

Mirrors have lots of blind spots than can stop you seeing everything

When you reverse you should use all your mirrors and look behind you

And Tomms right with the seatbelt thing as well

IT'S OK EVERYONE! EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT, I PROMISE!

It's ok 'BEAU', it's fine. It wasn't your fault. You're cool, you're going to be fine!! And after the old man's shaken your hand and you've gone off to make daisy-chains together, the whole world will gather round and sing a big song.

WAKE. THE. F'CK. UP.

This thread is such a joke. Some people on here have real problems to deal with in life, not this stupid shit. Jesus Christ, how the f**k does such an increasing number of teenagers manage to f'ck their lives up before they're even turned 20?!!!

Ok then I'll word it differently

Mirrors have lots of blind spots than can stop you seeing everything

When you reverse you should use all your mirrors and look behind you

And Tomms right with the seatbelt thing as well

I know mate i'm only kiddin lol. Always good to look behind aswell as using mirrors (Y). They help you see, so that when you can't see properly, you know you need to stop or make sure somehow it's safe to proceed.