Tartybikes Raffle Bike Built

AdamR28

No, especially after we created a 2nd and 3rd prize also.

Hmmm, I'm sure the extra revenue you generated out of it (people buying other shit off you instead of competitors to get in the raffle) made a pretty considerable dent. ;)

Nice bike anyway, was really hoping for an MBK though. <_<

Mike is a genius.

A message from Gareth:

Hi Adam

Great Day, Great Bike!

Just writing to say how i am so very grateful for the time you spent on sunday assembling the amazing Atomz framed beast of a bike! I have been riding it daily as you can imagine, it is performing spectacularly even in my beginners hands! (gradually improving). I sometimes just ride around the village to show of the gleaming white super light weight monster and have had many people come up to me already, in awe of it, with questions. I am yet to try jumping up anything more than a double curb Ha! In worry of damaging its perfect condition! Flat land stuff is for filling enough at the moment. Thanks again, and just want to say that it was an awesome competition and that you RULE!

Truly Grateful Gareth

ps sorry about the delay with confusion of chris king rear hub.

• 2 weeks later...

<removed>

I can see why you would be interested in the no of sales Tarty made on the grips, and if they made money or lost money. But in all fairness, it doesn't matter. Everyone at Tarty are obviously happy with how that raffle went, otherwise they wouldn't bother with doing another one.