Multi-coloured Rim Tape

Sonny Clarke

Does anyone know where to buy multi-coloured rim tape (thats if it exists). I was hoping for maybe black and white one. or i could possible buy a black and white rim tape and stich it together or somehow just colour it in with a permanent marker although it may fade.

Cheers

Edited by Clarkey

what can white fade to?!

Looks pretty nice...im thinking green n white in my wheels....will probably look gash...but worth a try

Black... white is all the colours mixed together, black is an absense of colour.

Or something... Maybe.

Reet only just seen this post but the best thing to do is use your old rim tape as a guide and to hold it in place, now go to your local hobby craft and the have all magical colours and at like 3.50 for half a metre that is loads!! (Y) mine are now pink

:D Tom

Don't want to make another thread but can you get red electrical tape?

Yeah. Go to your local quid shop or like hardware shop, they have any coulor you should want (Within reason). My friend got some Green electrical tape, that matches the Zoo green, perfectly.

What the f*ck. Its a 5 minute job. Max

It felt a lot longer doing every single hole :huh:

Just trying to think of a better soloution instead of electrical tape which in my case the tape kept falling of :S

Maybe some sort of good quality, water proof and different coloured fabric for instance leather.

Anyone else got any better ideas?

Edited by Clarkey

You can buy felt from places like WHSmith, I know someone used it for rimtape in their wheel a few years back. Think he got the leopard print felt. You could even buy really furry felt an have the fur coming through the holes, would be something abit different although it could get quite dirty.

It felt a lot longer doing every single hole :huh:

Just trying to think of a better soloution instead of electrical tape which in my case the tape kept falling of :S

Maybe some sort of good quality, water proof and different coloured fabric for instance leather.

Anyone else got any better ideas?

Yup, sorta.

Get hold of an ikea bag for the blue bits then super glue white tape down can't think of anything else for the white, at least the blue won't fall off.