Ebay - Furious

Danny Kearns

if you really want a set of racelines that bad mate, ive got a friend at work thats had a set sat out the back in bag for the last 3-4 years! how much do you wanna pay for them?

Oh my god you legend. Ermm. Was hopeing to pay £40-50 if possible seeing as funds arnt great.

Danny.

not a bad idea, only, new thread in full members section isn't an obvious name for it

maybe

'Who's that rider!?!?'

Just to let you know danny theres a shop in nottingham call bunny bike who sell them still, and the levers and piston seperatley,

If you come out the train station turn right and go over the bridge its the 1st shop you get to and its greeeeeen

Hope this helps

although it is leagaly binding and you should get the item you won ebays customer service is shit! They are all up for taking your money and charging you fee's but arent intrested in actually helping when there is a problem! They charged me £11 to sell my car, then removed it and charged me anyway!

Best bet is to just find another set! although bloody gutting and she is completely in the wrong is it really worth the botther?

If so then go for it :P

Why bother, the seller hasn't really done anything that terrible, they were considerate enough to tell bidders that they'd been sold... Just means you'll get a bad feedback in return.

And yes, Racelines are probably the most common colour aswell...

The seller kinda has, at the end of the day he was the highest bidder and he didn't get his item.

If you don't leave feedback they'll just do it to someone else.

Also, she can't leave him bad feedback because he hasn't done anything wrong.

That's not how ebay works though. If you give bad feedback, you can certainly expect some in return from the seller.

That's what I hate about Ebay, your forced to give good feedback. An what I hate even more is sellers saying 'once you have left me feedback I will leave you feedback.' So there's no way out of it really. I just refuse to leave feedback for someone who says that, once I've done my bit an payed for an item, I expect to be given the correct feedback, not wait till they've posted me the item, waited to see what feedback I've given them an then they give me feedback, it's like they can monopolise the system.

That's not how ebay works though. If you give bad feedback, you can certainly expect some in return from the seller.

That's what I hate about Ebay, your forced to give good feedback. An what I hate even more is sellers saying 'once you have left me feedback I will leave you feedback.' So there's no way out of it really. I just refuse to leave feedback for someone who says that, once I've done my bit an payed for an item, I expect to be given the correct feedback, not wait till they've posted me the item, waited to see what feedback I've given them an then they give me feedback, it's like they can monopolise the system.

Just grow some balls and leave bad feedback. If they give you bad feedback for no reason i'm sure you'll be able to contest it.

Just grow some balls and leave bad feedback. If they give you bad feedback for no reason i'm sure you'll be able to contest it.

It's not a matter of having large enough testicles to write some arsey sentence an give negative feedback, it's more the hassle of having to email Ebay an give your side of the argument, have an 'investigation' an wait ages for it to all get sorted out an eventually if your lucky you might have your negative feedback removed. Alot more hassle than just leaving no feedback at all right?

It's not a matter of having large enough testicles to write some arsey sentence an give negative feedback, it's more the hassle of having to email Ebay an give your side of the argument, have an 'investigation' an wait ages for it to all get sorted out an eventually if your lucky you might have your negative feedback removed. Alot more hassle than just leaving no feedback at all right?

I'd still do it.

Complain to ebay.

Normally they ignore you as its relatively a cheap item to argue over but if you keep emailing them, and when I mean keep - im saying about 4 times a day lol, they should eventually reply you and you should go on from there.

Effort? And what are eBay going to do; give you a pair of raceline maguras?

Isn't ebay a legally binding contract and if you won the item, the items yours so your,(if im right) entitled to what you won.

I'm guessing if that is true then you can take her to court but that is, also, lots of effort for a pair of Maguras.

I wouldn't get you're hopes up about anything because i'm sure it happens lots daily (N) .

Cheers,

Joe.