New Ozonys. Stocks - Xr26 Xs26, Mod - Xr20

The Duck

But if its anything like the 26' frame then it will be ultra stiff and alot! better build quality and a perfect compramise between weight and strenght. I dont think ive heard of a ozonys break yet, obviously eventually they will like all frames, but they are lasting the same time if not longer than deng frames.

porter did, but i expect nothing less of him

porter did, but i expect nothing less of him

But porter also said when he was up north here that he feel more compfortable on a ozonys than he ever will on his gu frame.

How long did they have there frames though? quite a few months must of been 6 at least? deng frames are hardly bomb proof czars are cracking after 6month, zoo mods crack.

Adam was on a ozonys the weekend gone so unless eh got a new one his is fine and if he did thats saying something that he bought another.

The cheaper option isnt always the best.

adam bessell cracked his ;)

Don't think so?

May be able to bring the prices down a little depending on exchange rates and shipping costs, but not much...

I wouldn't pin your hopes on exchange rates, the pound is set to depreciate even more, because of the recent boom (as in £1 - $2) government put interest rates up too high, now trying to cover their arses by going on about recession like its out of their hands. Sure you know that already Adam, but just for those who don't...

Edit: Anyway balls to getting an XR26, £649 is out of my price range. Still more than happy with my Cannibal anyway, just being a fanny.

Edited by Quackers!!

• 2 months later...
Just because I don't think a picture of a real live built up one has surfaced on here yet...

Doing Stan's pics today :wink2:

The 3 frames are all different - the Cannibal is the lightest at around 1.75kg, then the XR26 at 1.9kg, and the XS26 at 2.1kg. All *similar* geos, but ride differently and different strengths.