So How Much Have You Spent!

Alex@Flawless Bikes

I've only got 3 Tarty tees, but I did have 4 but I gave my brother one as it was getting rather emo like.

My total amount that trials has cost me is £1650, when you factor in that I will have forgotten some stuff, it is probably closer to £1750.

To build the bike I have from new parts, it would cost £1745, and I have had a decent bike the whole time. Result!

:sick: over the years............3xdownhill bikes, 4x dirt jump/4x bikes ,1x xc bike, 2x stock trials bike, 4 bmx frames and now building up a mod trials bike....................way to much cash for me to tell the mrs

one of me downhill bikes was an intense which was custom built and cost £4500 (loadsa saving up up for that baby) so in total i've saved and spent roughly £18000...........and i've had some stupid jobs and worked stupid overtime to get them and ridden the d/h and dirtjump/4x and xc bikes to death, and i'm 33 so i've worked long and hard to get them

to check yours just log in to tarybikes, go to dispatched orders and add the totals up.

it will only show the items you have bought since you have registered.

since i registed back in september iv spent only £180 pounds! its been quite a good year for me lol

Edited by pengsmelly

it will only show the items you have bought since you have registered.

since i registed back in september iv spent only £180 pounds! its been quite a good year for me lol

That doesn't matter as long as you still have the same e-mail address (i think) it should have a back log of orders!

The zoo I got about 6 months before i registered is shown on there!