So How Much Have You Spent!

Alex@Flawless Bikes

Only adds up to £420, but it's got to be more, as it only does the last 2 orders I have done to Tarty. I must have spent about £700 there at least.

I'm going to make a list of all the trials parts I have ever bought and sold from everywhere.

wish they would show it like dan ko does :-

I thinkthey do, I personaly havent used tarty for a few yearsw but when they first opened, I spoke to adam on the phone and ordered tons of parts and had a chat about riders in the local area ect and was in general a very nice, helpful and friendly bloke to deal with and i could not fault them in any way shape nor for and thats why i go back time and time again!

I havent spent as much as some on here, id say around 5-600 over yonks!

I spent the best part of £2k in one order, although thankfully that wasn't my money! I've probably spent under £200 of my own money there, I try and keep my spending to a minimum these days.

I do have 5 bikes at the moment though, of which the cheapest is worth about £700 and the best is worth over £2000. I've think I've easily spent over £10,000 on bikes and bits over the 11 or so years I've been riding :(. But I enjoy road riding/touring, time-trials, triathlons, cross country and trails all on top of my trials riding so its easy to spend money.

Me and another multi discipline bike crazed fool often talk about what dream bikes we'd buy if we won the lottery. I'd easily have over 10 bikes worth between £2-4k, can keep dreaming :P