Trials Forum Ideas (possible Sticky Topic?)

python_man

If someone get's 2 bad feedback and 2 good feedback, that equals a 0 feedback score. Which at a galce looks like they've never traded, even though it's a toss of a coin wether your going to have a good transaction or not.

Maybe a bad feedback could equal -5 so they'd have to show they were a good seller by selling 5 items well? Or maybe a % like on ebay?

Hmmm %age you say.. that could work.

I'm going to re-write the feedback system some time, its not my code and its an absolute mess behind the scenes. I reckon a %age next to every post, and then a breakdown of the %age on posts in FS/WTD would work well. I'll include that when I rewrite it.

I'm going to re-write the feedback system some time, its not my code and its an absolute mess behind the scenes. I reckon a %age next to every post, and then a breakdown of the %age on posts in FS/WTD would work well. I'll include that when I rewrite it.

Aye, and you could mark the person out of 5 on several different criteria rather than just good or bad.

They might have been really good and everything, but postage took the piss, so is it good or bad? The thing you have bought is great, but it took 3 weeks to get here.

I reckon a %age next to every post, and then a breakdown of the %age on posts in FS/WTD would work well. I'll include that when I rewrite it.

Don't get that at all. :S

Well, good... thats kind of the point. +1 is spam as far am I'm concerned, with fast reply enabled its just going to encourage even more un thought out spam.

that was kind of my point... it was a little bit of sarcasm that doesnt come through in writing!

Possible to use the Swear Filter to change '+1' into 'Im rubbish' or some sort of condiment?

That would be cool, apart from everyone would use it anyway, like with ***, apart from *** was cool at the time.

I'd use Fast reply all the time, because you still have the thread open so you can read what your replying too.

Maybe it's only me that forgets what thread I'm replying in, before I finish the reply...

In regards to that... either quote it, or scroll down and look at the previous posts ;)

Just make sure to make it clear how many items :) I could easily come on and sell one little bolt to get a 100% feedback score and then rip people off on a frame or two otherwise.

Is there anyway to do like:

'Feedback: +4 -1' or whatever (positive and negative) but then have that writing in red if the negative is the same ammount as 50% of the positive or whatever and green if it's not? Or just red if negative is over 2 or something.

I think there should be a team of Mods that moderate just NMC, because there are that many topics in there and people that should be validated that the present mod team can't deal with it.

EDIT: Well they can, but I'm sure they've got better things to be doing.

Edited by Muel