New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

hi all,

my names cameron i live in shipley west yorkshire i ride an 2008 echolite i will put a link to a picture of my bike later on as i am at school :lol:

i also somtimes ride shipley glen , well nearley every weekend but if you would like to ride please contact me either leave a comment,

or contact me through msn,

cheers (Y)

Hi there I am Colin, I am new to trials forum so I will give it a shot.

Well I am Colin I stay in Ardrishaig in Argyll I only know of three riders in Argyll two of my mates and I.

I ride an Onza T-Mag the older frame. I would say i am pretty good at trials even though i don't have a front brake at the moment.

Bike spec: Onza T-Mag frame

T-Mag forks

Cane creek zero stack2 headset

Monty Mod stem

M.A.D Team oversized bars

Front wheel try-all rim on try-all H hub with creepy crawler

Rear wheel Echo rim(gold) on try-all H hub also with creepy crawler

Red Viz rim tape Front and Rear

Rear brake Magura Black and Silver with water bleed and brand new crossover as i accidentaly burst the original

Onza Hog bashplate

Onza T-Bird crankset

Onza Shindigs Red(to hide the blood)

And last but not least neon gold bb taper

hi everyone,

i am Oprisor Liviu,i live in Petrosani,Romania and i am 17 years old!

i ride stock(magellan tucana pro 2008)and i've been riding trials for about 1 year

Edited by Liviu

Hi im george, im new to this forum. Ive been riding approximatly a year and a half. I live in Baildon, that is were i ride, somtimes go into shipley with cameron

, known as "kermit", or go to the glen with him. I love to trials, but i like to do other things as well such as, football, cricket, golf, swimming, go karting and other stuff that i cant be botherd to say. :lol::lol:. I ride a t-comp, but soon "after christmas" ill be riding the new onza pro :-:-

Edited by TRIALS CRAZY

hi i'm phil. ive been riding trials for a while now on and off, u know what its like when you have a car. anyway currently i'm riding a zoo pitbull, but i started off on a grip frame bit like the pace frame, then moved onto a base ta26 when the first frame snapped, then got a b26d which is still in the shed but always like the zoo bikes so i treat myself, and got my mate to do a custom paint job on the forks which look pretty sweet, i'll try post a pic up, i ride in york most of the time when i can, but sometimes venture over to leeds and scarborough a few times, anyway hope to meet and ride with a few of you, cheers phil

just a pic of my forks there are paint and not vinyl pretty cool

DSC00176.jpg

Edited by pitbull-phil

hi i'm phil. ive been riding trials for a while now on and off, u know what its like when you have a car. anyway currently i'm riding a zoo pitbull, but i started off on a grip frame bit like the pace frame, then moved onto a base ta26 when the first frame snapped, then got a b26d which is still in the shed but always like the zoo bikes so i treat myself, and got my mate to do a custom paint job on the forks which look pretty sweet, i'll try post a pic up, i ride in york most of the time when i can, but sometimes venture over to leeds and scarborough a few times, anyway hope to meet and ride with a few of you, cheers phil

just a pic of my forks there are paint and not vinyl pretty cool

DSC00176.jpg

That paint job is nice!^^

How long did it take your mate then? Did he make you pay a lot?

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay :).

Hello, my name is Alejandro and I'm from Santiago, Chile

I practice BikeTrial (mod) and I enrolled in the forum because I will go to study English for 3 months in bournemouth

(sorry for my English, is the reason why I'm going to learn this language)

Hi I'm Rob 24, Just getting back into trials after about 8 years, a bit rusty to say the least. Just bought a Zoo pitbull to get me back into things

Live in weston super mare and Ride all around the bristol area.

Hello, Welcome to the forum Rob, Hope you enjoy it here and make lots of new friends :P.

Na seriously man, keep up that good spelling, punctuation and "stuff", you will be validated in no time (Y).

Don't forget to use spell check every post, :). Oh, and one tip, don't eat yellow snow (Y).

Edited by Smoby

Hello, Welcome to the forum Rob, Hope you enjoy it here and make lots of new friends :P.

Na seriously man, keep up that good spelling, punctuation and "stuff", you will be validated in no time (Y).

Don'T forget to use spell check every post, :). Oh, and one tip, don't eat yellow snow (Y).

Thanks dude, Use forums a lot for car stuff. really helpfull stuff!

I was pointed this way by an old riding mate(r2wtrials)

Some good information on here, thats what its all about though i spose

Thanks dude, Use forums a lot for car stuff. really helpfull stuff!

I was pointed this way by an old riding mate(r2wtrials)

Some good information on here, thats what its all about though i spose

Oh, cool, keep up the good work mate (Y).

PM Me when you get validated ;).

Hey I'm Jordan, I'm new to the forum and I ride a Onza T-Comp 2008.

I've been doing Trials for about 2 1/2 years and I love it. I ride round Kendal as that is where I live. I also go to places like Morcambe, Lancaster, Carlise and soon to be going to Sheffield =]

I also enjoy messing on my BMX.

Hi! I'm Savio and I'm 19. Been wanting to ride trials since I was 15 but never had the money!

I'm originally from Hong Kong, moved to Southampton now at Portsmouth Uni doing 3D Design. I ride a 08 GU Typhoon 20" and I love it!

Keep up the good punctuation and you will make your way to an admin one day XD.

ey up, i'm Jay, currently at uni in LEEDS! just sold my car when i moved up here and thinkin about gettin a trials bike. i'v got an ORANGE ZERO 11inch frame with a chopped off seat post? it looks sweet! but problem is.. thats bout as far as i got. im debating on what parts to get. any ideas, tips or advice would be much appreciated. but so far these are the bits ive got:

ORANGE ZERO 11 inch frame

MAGURA HS33 rim brakes (front and rear)

AZONIC handlebars

DMR V8 pedals

26" SUN RHYNO LITE XL rims (front and rear)

yea thats it. =[ goin on holidayin a couple of weeks.. so dont think im going to have time to finish the bike this year. ill be back in january, and with the help of the uni loan. i aim to have it done asap. but till then.. i need to know what to get, or better yet what NOT to get.

cheers

Jay

Hi, my names Max, i'm fairly new to the forum and I ride a phase, (custom). And i'm loving the trials, but don't like falling of :P and I ride around Gravesend. I've been riding trials for about 9 months and ride with a group of about 5.

Hope you like the introduce my self thing and would like to have some people riding gravesend with us. :D

hello UK!

i'm tibor a trial rider from antwerp belgium ! just found this forum a few days ago , browsed a little trough the posts and i found allot information !

so i thought let's stick around

i got a 2006 zoo pittbull , i drove that for nearly 2 years , and now i got a koxx levelboss 20" and i like it verry mutch!

improved allot these last 2 months

other things i do

work

play the 360

and some thimes go and have a paintball game

any questions ? just ask !!

see you in the forums !