New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Guest andiflower

HI

THIS ITEZY GOOD MORNING FORUM, IAM NEW TO THE FORUM,WANT TO GIVE EVERY BODY WARM WELCOME, SOME TIME U WANT SHARE INFORMATION WHICH HELP OTHERS

THANKS ITEZY HONEST SRVICE PROVIDER.

Hi I'm Ben Pearce (Jamin)...I've benn ridin for about 2 months

I live in south east england

Ridin has become my life..my mates get pissed off cus thats all I ever talk about

If u live near me ...add me on facebook :)

Edited by Big Ben

Hi i'm Nathan, i'm 15, I live in Reading and I am a complete beginner to trials, I have been doing dirt jumping on my DMR for a while but not I would like to get into trials.

My hobbies are: Paintball,motocross.football,basketball,golf, and now trials

so if theres any tips/pointers I would be most greatfull

Edited by just-starting-out

Evenin' all.

I have been living in Bristol for just over three years now, and before that I lived in Marlborough, Wiltshire (a Tory infested hell-hole of a place). I used to ride XC in and around 'The Shire', mainly in the ancient and awesome Savernake forest. Miles and miles of tracks to thrash around on there, believe me!

I briefly had an Identiti 'The Judge' trials bike, but due to my lack of preparation and research i quickly got fed up with smashed shins and laughing onlookers.

I am now having something of a quarter life crisis, and as such I am going to buy a mod trials bike and hop it all over Bristol. This is my reward for successfully quitting smoking earlier this year. it seems like this here forum would be a good place to get some tips and advice, and hopefully once i have picked up the basics in the privacy of my garden I can meet some local riders who can take me in to their sordid little clan.

I am partial to a pint of Zyduuur now and again down at the Apple, and I can often be found raving, or chilling at home making mellow drum n bass, or drawing trippy pictures. I seem to remember getting a degree in Fine art at some stage, but this has proved utterly pointless, so I now work for a life insurance company now and it isn't actually too bad.

If you are interested you can listen to my tunes here:

Plodocus Tunes

And eyeball my artwork here:

Plodocus Art

Thanks for having me; I have much to learn.

Hello I'm Gustav from Sweden, i dont ride yet but i am looking to getting a bike as soon as possible as I am really eager to get started! Unfortunatly there isent alot of riders in Sweden and therefore no real forum for it so i came here to the brits instead :D. I started another topic with a few questions that maybe some of you might be able to answere? Topics called something like " New member here to hopefully learn somehing" give it a look please.

Best regards Gustav Frelin .

Hi Guys,

Im new on here, My names Jon Macey and im 26. I've been riding for a couple of years on and off, more off to be honest though.

I went along to the Reading ride today (went home to watch England v Germany and wish i'd stayed out) It was good to be with a group of riders rather than just on my own or 2 of us. Im looking to get out on a few more rides, push myself, learn more things and progress this summer.

Macey

Hello.

Jake Wood, 20, Live in Bradford/Cleckheaton area, ride abit in Leeds with friends.

Ride a Zona Zip with Echo and GU parts. Currently considering switching to 26/24" but have a broken crank which I need to fix before I deal with that.

Howdy folks,

I'm Gareth and I'm 19. I live in Austin, Texas, US of A. I have never ridden trials before. I used to mountain bike back in high school but I started losing interest and became lazy. I want to get back into shape and get back my cycling interest so I ordered a Onza Zoot from the folks at Tarty bikes and I hope to start riding again within the next week or two.

I've noticed that a lot of the American interest in trials seems to have faded away and I see dead forums/ websites with 5 year-old posts. I figure I can try to live with some UK fellas for a while, though. :P

I'm Hugo, 20 years from Portugal. I've been racing DH for a couple of years, did some dirtjump and street and some trial with my street bike and with my unicycle. Last years i've been supermoto oriented so the bicycle thing was lost a bit, but just bought an Onza Ice to start trials.

My current gear is:

Intense M3, Kona Stuff, Qu-ax 20" unicycle, Onza ice arriving soon and an Impossible wheel made by Nimbus.

Regards.

• Like 1

Hello, My name is Clayt / Clayton.

I'm 16 years old turning 17 this august, I've been into Trials for some time now, But never really taken it very far, just casual riding with a group of friends locally.

My bike and specs:

Onza T-Comp:

Onza T Comp frame

Echo flouro green rims

trial tech flouro green pedals

Magura HS33 hydraulic front and rear V Brakes

Echo flouro green grips

Maxxis Creepy Crawler Tyres

Will post a pic soon :) Hope to meet some friendly people here who can inspire me and teach me a thing or two. :)

All the best

Hey I'm Krhizna Irenne Martinez Romo, I'm new to the forum and I ride a Monty 221 PR.

I've been doing Trials for about 12 months and I love it. I ride round Medway as that is where I live. I tend to go round Rainham area to ride my bike.

My other Hobbies are;

Football, Swimming.

Thanks Krhizna. =)

Hello, I am Taylor.

I'm new to the forum and hope to be posting regularly and I ride a Onza T-Pro. I have been riding my T-Pro for a year or more on and off.

I tend to stick around my area to do trials and practice with a few friends.

Hobbies are: Ice skating, Parkour and other cool stuff.

Thanks.

Hey Forum,

I'm jack and I ride a 20" ZOO! Python 09! I don't know anyone else with one because it's different from the ZOO! Lynx hah

Well basically, I ride with the Hampshire bike trial club (which is ending soon :(... )

and I don't ride a lot of street, mainly natural.

My bike has a Echo Sl green rear rim and soon to be the same on the front, with a disc and Hs33 set-up.

My other hobbies are Cars(although I'm 14), Jogging, Product Design and lots of other things!

Thanks Jack

Hello ,

I'm Ellis and i havn't yet started trials, however alot of my friends have 20" trials and i would really like to get one :D I am looking to swap my bmx for a decent specced one. At the moment i ride bmx and i enjoy it alot ,however i desperatley want a trials like so many of my friends have :)

Thanks for reading , Ellis :D

Hello,

I am also a new member here. Been riding trials for about six years

Great videos around here, thanks for the inspiration

without it and trials-uk I wouldn't have been the same person

Cheers from Bulgaria ! B)

I love bulgaria (Y)

Hello I am Manuel and I am about to start riding again after a 5 year break. I started riding a Monty X-Hydra mod back in the UK, Exeter, and I didn't like that bike. Now I am going to get a stock as I love the idea of bigger wheels (been doing a few mad things on my roady lately...).

I am drawn between the following frames (any suggestions?):

- Zhi Z3R 26"

- Neon Bow 2010 26"

- Neon Wing 26"

I now live in Wuxi, China and I can say two things about China: 1) Made in China bikes are obviously a lot cheaper here and 2) China has much better riding spots than Exeter. I swear some places look as if they had been designed specifically for trials. In the UK they design things to discourage street sports, whereas here there is not much of a street sports culture therefore they don't worry about it and everything is peachy.

If there are any riders around here it'd be nice to meet.

Great forum by the way!

Edited by Scoox