Monty Kamel-231

Joachim

seriously awsome bike! if I had a job I would def buy one =) you don't see many of them even on the internet! sure they cost about 2000 euro or something, but it's just like 400 euro more than all deng bikes :rolleyes:

Edited by reine

looks nce. are they new monty bars, they look like they have no sweep, like the ones kenny is using

It could be the pic angle. but i was told that kenny had protos ages ago that were wider but didnt no they where thinking of changeing the geo. Might just eb the angle though

It's beautiful :blink:

My mate has just ordered himself a 231K and a 221K, can't wait to ride them!

Is the rear rim a 26"? Stupid question I know since it has a Maxxis tyre but some info bulletins say Monty is still using a 25" on the rear.

pritty sure its a 26' rim now

I just want the frame. I don't want to spend £2,200 on a full build I dont need. (N)

Frames likely to be Koxx Boxx money though :(

£1200 frame only. There are no plans to even get them to the UK because MRS don't think anybody will pay the money for the frame.

Such a shame they are so expensive.

Whats the geo?

Found it somewhere before, but can't find it again now...

off top of me head 1090ish 55 380-385 72, but i cant remeber properly and also the geo will be different with the horzontal dropouts version due to where you have the wheel.