My 18th Birthday Ideas

JonCongreve

Right so i've got my birthday coming up in about 3 weeks, and haven't got around to making a decision about what to do. Most people's 18ths are usually go for a meal, then go to clubs, or have a black tie do in a hall, but i fancy doing something a bit different.

My first idea was paintballing, but my girlfriend and other friends won't want to go. Gay.

Then i thought go-karting, but everywhere round here only takes a minimum booking of so many people, and it'd cost loads.

Does anyone have any ideas for something to do that's a bit different to normal 18th's?? :) Any ideas will be great (aslong as they're not illegal or anything (Y) )

Shame it's not closer to summer, I'd say have a BBQ on the beach and then a bonfire / beers until the sun rises :)

Not that you need a birthday to do that kind of thing!

Mine was the boring meal / club thing you mentioned... I hired a hall and had a party for my 21st (I DJ'ed for my own party lol)

Shame it's not closer to summer, I'd say have a BBQ on the beach and then a bonfire / beers until the sun rises :)

That'll definately be something for the summer! Good idea though. That's pretty cool that you dj'd your own party.

Always thought you were older than me Jon :S

Didn't do much for mine.. Just went up town at night, normal weekend really. Boring (N)

Not really sure what to suggest, paintballing would be fun but you've already said that

I really want to go paintballing. Last time i went for my friend's 16th i think, we were against his sister and her friends and they beat us :mellow:

PAINTBALLING JON!!!!!!

all of us lot would turn up :P if not me n adrian will take you clubbin in norwich?

Definately gonna go stay at my sister's again. Last time they were ID'ing loads though. Will let you know if i do (Y)

Had a piss up in the footie club, (total shit hole) got totally batered, some windows got broken some money stolen etc. but some great DJ'ing by some local mates and then at 1ish all headed off into town to enjoy the rest of the night, much tom foolary