Dj Ride 2008 Portsmouth

stuntsbyjon

HOT + BLEEDING...

crazy day ...

Ali n Stan are just awesome to watch.

Dan Brooker is getting bloody good.

I flipped into knee death twice early on which was hard, but it was still a great day. Riding picked up a bit toward the end but it was just so good to see some old faces.

RJ

Special thanks to Moggles for donating a link to sort my raped chain.

its more Prawn as it was his left over links from chain, but hey glad it meant you could carry on riding.

I missed watching the unicycle guys as moved around pretty quick. wanted to see brendan as heard he is good and we know amanda has some skillz from her vid.

regards

Good to see some old faces and new ones. I have to say i did smile when i saw Fat Pants, all of the stories came flooding back.

What stories? lol.

Which one were you sorry? ahh i remember now. Some beast riding from you!

On the way home, at the station i was changing at, i saw a biggg football hooligan fight, like 20 on 20ish. Chelsea and fulham f**king eachother up. Was good.

Edited by Fat Pantsâ„¢

Ended up going and falling asleep on the way as said. Lucky i wasn't driving. Bed at 12, up for work at 5.30am >_<

Anyway, managed to speek to some sound people and saw some good riding. Bit hot though to be fair.

Seemed like everyone was having fun, nice one. :-

come to the abingdon one if its on.

If I can get there and my bike is sorted I will...

My problem is:

Unemployed so can't afford trains, no car either.

As soon as I get a job (Interview on Wednesday!!) I will be able to travel places / get a car again :)

Fingers crossed!

I had a great day for the short period of time i came out. It's a shame i had revision to do :0 (

Good to see some old faces and new ones. I have to say i did smile when i saw Fat Pants, all of the stories came flooding back.

Neil

RIP DJ

ye it was an awsome day met al ot of new people and juat had a great time.

thanks for filimg the one clip i got neil! lol

nice one guys!

r.i.p DJ!

Really good day! Worth the 4 1/2 hour drive for sure!

Met sooo many people, was cool! Got to see some awesome riding too from the likes of Rowan, Porter, Dave Marshall, Ali, Dan Brooker etc.

Thanks to Prawn for letting me and Ali invade his house :D Also thanks to Dan Brooker for the tube!

I got home at 2am haha, been soo tired today.

Can't wait for next years one.

RIP DJ.

Stan.

Yeah as everyone has said, a great day! Had fun riding and chatting to so many riders, it was a great turnout. I would have liked to have spent more time mixing with a lot of the people out, but I always find it hard on a big ride.

Feeling a bit burnt now >_<

Thanks you guys!

You all rock!

I'm only sorry I couldn't stay around for much longer; I went home to sort out my bike n got the arse on so went and sorted out some more stuff I got going on.

Lets see if we can't break this years all time record number of riders next year.

The official count was over 80 riders before we even had the group photo, and at that point a fair few riders had already moved on.

I estimate over 100 riders, so well done you'll.

If anyone has vids, or pics, please post and let me know where they are.

stuntsbyjon@hotmail.com

http://stuntsbyjon.deviantart.com/ You'll find some pics here.

;)