Liverpool

Bessell

Everybody makes mistakes...Don't care who you are.

What proof you got that makes them the best?

Personally i don't think theres a best between Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool and maybe Arsenal.. purely because they always have there ups and downs.

Personally i don't think theres a best between Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool and maybe Arsenal.. purely because they always have there ups and downs.

Never heard of personal preference. That comment you have just stated. Would be like saying, "I dont think there's a best between, Zoo, Adamant, Echo, Gu and Czar because they each have their ups and downs.

In MY OPINION which im very entitled to. Liverpool are the best team out their.

Even though i am a Man United fan, Liverpool have won more trophy's than any other team, that enough for you?

Last kick of the game aswell, it showed him after the match shaking hands with the liverpool team and everyone of them must be thinking "what a tard". He couldnt really help it though Anelka was right behind him. As for title wise Barca have got it. Just cant see another english team winning it