Fort William Trial In June

BikeTrial Federation

half on grass half on laybye half on road lol as will arnold we kept all ther ebikes in our tent (ttly shud of pinched them all)

3 halfs ? what the hell, shall we get every one camping at the same place give Synergy your numbers and we'll get it all aranged :)

3 halfs ? what the hell, shall we get every one camping at the same place give Synergy your numbers and we'll get it all aranged :)

yeah there is awesome palce to camp you lot can all go there im guna stay in a girls house in ft william :P

nah it be cool just pm me if ur not sure about anything even if u wanna come up a day or two before u can crash at mines.

• 2 weeks later...

ben are you going up on saturday or friday night? I might need to follow someone over cause it'll be my first time driving over there.

I'm going, not taking my bike because I'm only really going for the downhill.

Edited by G4vyn

I assume anyone can come up and watch? Whats the deal with entry? or does anyone have a website with details? I will absolutely be trying to get up there, my exams will be over aswell :) Sounds really good!

i'm sure it'll be the same set up as it's been the last couple of years. you just buy a ticket to get in i think it was around £15 last time and you can watch what you want. The gondola is also included in some of the tickets. I'm pretty sure you won't be able to get a sunday gondola ticket because it'll be busy with the downhillers but you won't need that for the trials it's all easily accessible if you don't mind clambering up rocks and stuff.

i'm sure it'll be the same set up as it's been the last couple of years. you just buy a ticket to get in i think it was around £15 last time and you can watch what you want. The gondola is also included in some of the tickets. I'm pretty sure you won't be able to get a sunday gondola ticket because it'll be busy with the downhillers but you won't need that for the trials it's all easily accessible if you don't mind clambering up rocks and stuff.

Thanks for that, well i will be there then! Nah i can do clambering, sounds really good.

I've sent my entry form away, I'll deffinitly be there :) :) :)

+ 1 ( form being sent tomorrow )

This will be my first time entering this comp, so, how many people are usually at it ??

Edited by mcinnes

Scroll down the calendar untill you get to fort william - Here

Ta ben do I need to be part of a club to take part or can I fill this out and compete?

EDIT : I'm a tard just look at the top left of the form xD

Edited by Tango

duffus you loser get your ticket sold and come to the comp. get some hopeman rides beforehand to get you ready!!

Mike Duffus and I go to hopeman nearly every weekend xD last weekend the tide was in :(