Fort William Trial In June

BikeTrial Federation

my god!! im a bitty dead now :(

well done though to scott for coming second in junior 20" :)

i officially done crap :P

Yeh, I'm rather knackered too :( Very good day, everyone was very helpfull and friendly, thanks to everyone who rode and helped the comp to run smoothly (Y) . Thanks Ross for my nice comment :) :)

What an event! Awesome sections, the crowd seemed to appreciate how difficult they were although as usual they watch with open jaws and complete silence! Well done to all the local riders as well, i think it was alot harder than they expected but rode till the end of the day regardless. And as always a big thanks to all the observers and organisers who give up their time over and over again, it would not be possible without these people! Look forward to seeing you at the next one. Tom

Yeh, I'm rather knackered too :( Very good day, everyone was very helpfull and friendly, thanks to everyone who rode and helped the comp to run smoothly (Y) . Thanks Ross for my nice comment :) :)

Nice one scott, makin the inverness guys proud :giggle: still coming second to a monty rider :P (nothing against them myself) maybe pissed you off? :lol:

Just want to say a big thanks to everyone who came and rode, and had a great attitude to the other riders.

The competition was chilled out, with no ego's which was great.

Thanks to the observers, who were all relaxed, didnt seem to recieve any grief off of anyone, and made for a good competition.

Big thanks to Fred / Mick / Barbara and all the others who helped organise / set up sections. Really was much appreciated.

Some funky prizes for the podium folks as well. That energy drink pretty much took me off my feet, and created a feeling worse than a hangover.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

haha was great fun bit of a bloody trek lol but still worth going. Thanks to Barbara, fred, + mick and the observers. Im so itchy right now from the midgies :( only took us 8 hours to get home too :( ah well, Fort william is such a good place, and as ben said, was a nice comp with a nice midg-free atmosphere (Y)

Was a great day, fairly enjoyed myself. Was good to meet new folk and put names to faces. Thanks for all the organisation and thanks to the observers, they did a great job.

…only thing that ruined it for me, suppose it wasn’t your fault but if you want to pick up my speeding fine that would be great! (Y):(:P

Will deffo be trying to get down south for more comps.

What an event! Awesome sections, the crowd seemed to appreciate how difficult they were although as usual they watch with open jaws and complete silence! Well done to all the local riders as well, i think it was alot harder than they expected but rode till the end of the day regardless. And as always a big thanks to all the observers and organisers who give up their time over and over again, it would not be possible without these people! Look forward to seeing you at the next one. Tom

yeah i am from inverness and the way everyone was saying i thought it was going to be really easy but turned out the oposite. Thanks to everyone that helped at the comp and made it really enjoyable for the riders and spectators.

Also well done to scott from inverness for coming 2nd in the junior 20 (Y) well done scott !

Craig :)

Just a quick one to say what a lovely weekend it was, Wasn't there just for the trial but so glad that I got to see some great lads having great fun. Got to meet some of the riders which really made feel like I should be visiting more of these comps, Gonna try and make it to some more as I really really enjoyed it. Next stop Italy, Who dares me to run up to Vincent and ram an Onza t-shirt on him then take a quick pic. He He. :lol: but after that Ill start looking at what weekends I can make it to.

Back on thy topic of Fort William, well done to the organiser's. After having a quick chat with Fred you really have to respect the commitment some of these guys put in.

Like to make one big shout out to young Jack Carthy who I think is an absolute prodigy. I still cant believe he's only 11, Hope he stays with Onza for years to come as I'm sure he will be a world champion.

adios!

• 2 weeks later...