My First Vid: Hastings

tris

i put my front hose down the fork tube so that it doesnt tangle when i do barspins and tailwhips. really useful because i broke my maggie hose from doing them!!!

im the guy u met i hastings that time!!!!!

My memory sucks, but you look well different!!

How's the new bike? Looks like you're getting smoother on it :)

lol, yeah might be the gay looking hair!! the bike sweet as a nut at the moment but iv'e got a fractured foot at the moment so i havent been riding since last week.

by the way sorry about the terrible quality and editing!!! it was a 10 minute edit....

actually no i never have done bmx because i cant stand those bikes, however i like bmx tricks!!!

thanks guys, sorry about the terrible editing and quality.

im seeing red jumpsuit at a gig in may with my girlfriend!! gunna be awesome

Good riding, but must have ridden bmx before that though!

yeah i find it realy hard to pedal hop with bent arms!! i dont know if its my bar/stem setup or whether i just am doing it wrong??? any thoughts???

Right, correct me if im wrong.........

This guy seems to be the same guy standing in the background on that other video on the forum in hastings, that really bad one where he just falls off..... http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=118914

Towards the end he is definetely standing in the background lol.

This video is great though, keep it up :D

Sam

Edited by Sam-Addy A3

Right, correct me if im wrong.........

This guy seems to be the same guy standing in the background on that other video on the forum in hastings, that really bad one where he just falls off..... http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=118914

Towards the end he is definetely standing in the background lol.

This video is great though, keep it up :D

Sam

lol yeah, thats my mate ed, hes such a legend but he cant ride a bike for shit. everything i try he always gives it a go but he doesnt have a clue what hes doing. spose it doesnt help having a mtb (not to mention a SARACEN!)

yeah i find it realy hard to pedal hop with bent arms!! i dont know if its my bar/stem setup or whether i just am doing it wrong??? any thoughts???

try bending your knees a bit more and get the bike more vertical (hence forcing your elbows to bend), might feel awkward at first but it will definately help in the long run (Y)

also it could be that the specs of you bike make it a bit difficult... im not sure, but give it a go

GOOD LUCK!