The Gta 4 Thread

Boswell

Ok i really want it now. but everywhere is out, play.com, gamestation, game, amazon. all outta stock :(

My exact problem too, mums gone to local game and see if she can pre order there.. i really hope so.

You can't flash a PS3 yet but I have seen someone with a copy of GTA4 on there PS3. I think he downloaded it to the harddrive.

i have ps3 60gb.. gief download link plx?

Problem with flashing your Xbox is not the MS warranty (although thats an issue), its getting your console banned from live. Trying to trade my computer for a 360 at the moment, I'm guessing there won't be many about until everyones finished GTA though :(

Problem with flashing your Xbox is not the MS warranty (although thats an issue), its getting your console banned from live.

Yup, then the only way to play online is to get a new console.

Everytime there's a dashboard update, people have to get it re-flashed with one that isn't detected by Microsoft.

Not worth the hassle really (unless you don't plan on playing online)

Tesco = Tossers

I pre-ordered it off of them ages ago, as its free delivery and i get discount aswell, then i go and get an e-mail today, stating "we have had an overwhelming number of orders and therefore are going to f**k you in the ass and not deliver it when we said we would" and knowing tesco's that could be weeks

Thats pathetic thogh, they know full well how many they have ordered and whether or not it can meet the demand for the release date, how about actually sending an e-mail maybe a bit longer than 3 days before its supposed to come out so i can go get it elsewhere

bah

Nope, but when you buy something thats "guaranteed" to be dispatched for release date, then thats what you expect, why should these big stores be able to just mess you about because theyve already got your money?

f**k i ordered it from tescos aswell but haven't had thate-mail so I might be lucky.Shiiiit really annoying because I no HMV have about 20-30 copies left in oxford so I can go there if I know that tesco won't dispatch on time.

At our curry's store, we have had some pre orders but not alot cos our system is shit but our delivery came today with about 10+ copies more than the pre orders. If you want to get a copy peoples, try your local currys store early in the morning on the 29th(9am) , you can get yourself a copy if your lucky.