The Gta 4 Thread

Boswell

when my exams where over i went partys and got pissed... lol

Dont know me very well then... obv. hahaha i do that quite a lot anyway, but when i get into a Xbox game in a 24hour a day man and just cant do anything else until im bored/completed the game! Usually completion comes 1st!

Must say walking around drunk is funny but i find it easier to drive when the guy is drunk. I'm still used to the old controls aswell so i'll be steaming along try to brake and head straight into a building.

Don't pull the trigger to the floor, it locks the brakes, use abou half, and it will brake much faster...

Amazing game, so much detail makes the game alot better. Driving is abit hard at the start but you do get used to it, turning seems really hard for the first couple of hours. Also anyone know if i can get a dirt bike on the first island? lol

Yeah, you do a pick up mission for Brucie where you get one, it's quality.

Story took me 23 hours, but I pretty much exclusively did story missions. 23 hours over 2 days was totally worthwhile.

IF you actually have completed it already.. You probably wasted your money a bit. Games like this shouldn't be rushed through just so you can say "i've finished it" first.. You should take your time and make the most out of an amazing game!

I only got it this morning, but I'm just gonna take my time through all the missions and see everything the games got to offer (which is a lot!)

I can see me racking up at least 50 hours on the single player.. I'll check out the multiplayer when I'm back from work tonight!