My Echo Lite Disc.

Muel

Yeh, few bits have changed so I thought I'd get some pics up.

IMGP0153.jpg

IMGP0154.jpg

IMGP0160.jpg

IMGP0156.jpg

FRAME: Echo Lite 08 Long.

FORK: Shortened Pace XC Carbons.

F WHEEL: Monty TI.

R WHEEL: Monty TI.

CRANKS: Monty TI.

FREEWHEEL: Tensile

F BRAKE: Hope Mono Trial Monty Edition 07.

R BRAKE: Hope Mono Trial Monty Edition 07.

BAR: Monty TI.

STEM: Monty TI.

PEDALS: Wellago Magnesium.

TYRES: Creepy Crawler Rear, Try-All Front

WEIGHT = 8661g

FORK WEIGHT = 672g

Sellotape Rim Tape saved 50g

Cutting knobbles off the tyres saved 132g

Drilling the front rim saved an amazing, astonishing 18g

New grips saved 20g

Edited by Muel

Cheers guys!

Everyone says that about the forks, they have been super so far! A little bit more flexy than my Echo Lites but lighter and springier.

I do hooks, slaps and taps all the time and they have been great to me.

You changed your forks???? loving the new stickers lol

Beautiful!!!!!

Oakland

I had them when we rode Buxton, but I was saving them for competitions, but I changed my mind and use them all the time now.

Cheers guys!

Everyone says that about the forks, they have been super so far! A little bit more flexy than my Echo Lites but lighter and springier.

I do hooks, slaps and taps all the time and they have been great to me.

I had them when we rode Buxton, but I was saving them for competitions, but I changed my mind and use them all the time now.

Stick with the forks, dont care what the rest say they are PIMP! So are the stickers where did you get them done?

Stickers are looking fit, so is the bike. What she weighing in at?

It will be just under 8.7kg once I get the bashring on, with the plate it's around 8.8kg.

Stick with the forks, dont care what the rest say they are PIMP! So are the stickers where did you get them done?

Mr Fish and his Dad runs graffics.co.uk, he did them for me, I made them up in photoshop and he turned it into the right format for the printing machine and got them printed up for me.

looks all good, bet its a bit light! forks are interesting, what are they exactly?

Pace XC forks which have been cut down by some carbon fibre company, I didn't get it done, Craig (trialsalot), got them done and gave them to me when I bought my 07 with a rear maggy from him.

Loving the stickers. Not so much the forks though... Look a bit high?

Exactly the same geo as with my Echo Lites fitted, 1030wb, +62mm bb.

Forks look a bit like Butler's,

But a bit more..... :ermm:

Rest look mint though man!

The Butler's ones are their own design, these are designed for XC but cut down, but only cost about £200-250 whereas theirs cost an awful lot more.

Probs about 10kg's more than mine :P

The weight is about 8.6kg's from what he told me last night. Looks really nice Muel, even if it is duel disk :sick:

Duel maggy f t w.

EDIT: sticker looks good.

Yeh, 8661g with the bash plate removed, so add on 26g for the bashring I have ready to go on, and it will come to just under 8.7kg.

Shame about the cranks :P hahaha sexiest mod ever?

Indeed it is, and the cranks are brilliant things. :P

Please don't criticise the cranks from now on, not being arsey at all, but I and Craig said all we have to say in this thread. LINKAGE.

I only noticed when I posted these pictures that both tyres were on the wrong way round, so I turned them round this evening.

Looks amazing. :D

Cheers Danny. :wub:

lookin good!

you could well drill that front wheel abit more though :) and could you not drill the rear aswell?

I could, but i think I'd dent it pretty easily on the rare occasion that I do rim it on stuff. I did think about drilling next to each spoke hole on either side, but I'd have to strip the wheel down.

Ah right, cool.

Think it's just because they're straight, instead of curved like the Echo's.

Yeh, they do look really long, but I've also had both forks out and next to each other and measured them up as best I could, and they seemed identical.

The bike doesn't ride any different, apart from it's a fair bit lighter at the front. :P

fit. do the same drillings to the rear, sorry mate but i dont think im to kean on those stickers :( think it will grow on my though :) how much it cost ?

£15 for 8 I think...

Ahwell, it was never going to please everyone. :P