A Few Parts I've Deigned

Headley

I've got Pro/Desktop on my computer so I thought I'd have a go at making a few parts. Most of them arn't measured to fit and I've designed quite quickley. I'm thinking of actually making them so I'll put up some pics of when they're done. Please comment and tell me what you think.

Design3-0.jpgDesign3.jpg

Design1.jpg

Design2-0.jpgDesign2.jpg

Design5-0.jpgDesign5.jpg

design4.jpg

they dont look half bad,but...there may be a problem with the booster,can you guess what im on about?

If u mean i'ts not long enough to clear the tyres i know, they're not proper dimesions. It's ment to be a booster with intergrated top mounts if anyone is wondering what it is.

Edited by Headley

If u mean i'ts not long enough to clear the tyres i know, they're not proper dimesions. It's ment to be a booster with intergrated top mounts is anyone is wondering what it is.

nope,that not it.it will only be compatable with certain frames as you wont be able to change the bolt position ;)

nope,that not it.it will only be compatable with certain frames as you wont be able to change the bolt position ;)

I'm only going to be making one so it's going to be measured to fit an 05 zoo python.

Edited by Headley

Pro desktop is awesome! You 'borrow' it from school?

I did :P

Made loadsa stuff with it! Really difficult sometimes, just turns into a stubborn jeb and has to be closed.

Well done on making those, i know it takes a while! (Y)

Might already be done but he wants to do something original and hand made for his bike like the lad who made his own frame!

Better than most of us on hear sitting hear telling him its lame when hes used his brain and is trying to make his own parts!

The booster is realy nice!

Awe man they look sweet well done. Its very hard to design something or make something new and innovative for our modern day trials bikes as most of the parts and dimensions to fit them are all standard so you come out with something very similar no matter what.