Ebay

Egg Fried Rice

Hey peoples

Right, basically i'm selling something on ebay and it is the first time i've sold something. I put the product up for sale and about 1 hour, its sold! BUT...the person who buys it joined yesterday and has no history. So i thought 'okay, i'll wait until he/she pays' because i was selling it on a BUY IT NOW (this i am also guessing they pay straight away?). I wake up this morning and still no payment so i decided to re list the item but about 1 hour or so, it get's sold again, to another new member with no history. Again, i wait for payment for the whole night and i woke up wit stil no payment through paypal. I've THEN relisted the item AGAIN! and it was sold within 30 minutes by ANOTHER new member! and this time, i doubt he/she is gonna pay. is this some sort of virus? i don't get it lol

thanks peoples

JK

Edited by Johnson Kan

i doubt its a virus for ebay.

theres just alot of idiots, did you send them emails? usually you get in contact when an items bought, although id imagine its the buyers job to get in touch with the seller.

dont really know how to stop some the new member plebs just wasting your time like that though

i doubt its a virus for ebay.

theres just alot of idiots, did you send them emails? usually you get in contact when an items bought, although id imagine its the buyers job to get in touch with the seller.

dont really know how to stop some the new member plebs just wasting your time like that though

Yeah i send them the invoice which they should then click on 'pay now' but still nothing. I did think that they were wasting my time and because my item is the cheapest out of everyone elses, this may explain why. how sad

JK

Hey peoples

Right, basically i'm selling something on ebay and it is the first time i've sold something. I put the product up for sale and about 1 hour, its sold! BUT...the person who buys it joined yesterday and has no history. So i thought 'okay, i'll wait until he/she pays' because i was selling it on a BUY IT NOW (this i am also guessing they pay straight away?). I wake up this morning and still no payment so i decided to re list the item but about 1 hour or so, it get's sold again, to another new member with no history. Again, i wait for payment for the whole night and i woke up wit stil no payment through paypal. I've THEN relisted the item AGAIN! and it was sold within 30 minutes by ANOTHER new member! and this time, i doubt he/she is gonna pay. is this some sort of virus? i don't get it lol

thanks peoples

JK

im guessing your selling something like a phone or an ipod? happens alot with items like that for some reason, its just people trying to scam you.

I'm pretty sure there's an option to automatiically dissallow bids/purchases from people with x amount of feedback.

yeah ive made a few blocks on mine, its sensible to not let any one bid with less than 1 positive, from non uk countries, anyone who has been left a negative in the last week , anyone who has unpaid item reminders in the last week etc.

oh and a good idea when selling buy it now is to put the price up a bit say 10 percent then click the best offer option too which is free.

i did it with some etienne ozeki jeans i was selling which were rank, put them u for £50 as a joke pretty much but with best offer and got £43 lol

yeah ive made a few blocks on mine, its sensible to not let any one bid with less than 1 positive, from non uk countries, anyone who has been left a negative in the last week , anyone who has unpaid item reminders in the last week etc.

oh and a good idea when selling buy it now is to put the price up a bit say 10 percent then click the best offer option too which is free.

i did it with some etienne ozeki jeans i was selling which were rank, put them u for £50 as a joke pretty much but with best offer and got £43 lol

Listen to Caleb, he sells a lot of shit on ebay, knows what he's talking about.

Basically if you're selling an iPod or mobile phone or something similar then scammers are gonna try and buy them. It's a well known fact.