Eye Brow Peirced

jonesy

Well I had mine pierced ages ago when i was 14 and ihad to have my mum come in to say i was 16 as the piercing shop said that I had to be 16.

But i think this may depend on the shop to be honest!

But if you have it pierced then i dont think you can have it repierced for awhile like 12 months or so!

I had mind ripped out fighting lol!

Think about when you want to get it pierced because i think you need it in for 6 weeks!

So best bet is o get it done as soon as u leave school!

Josh X!

Hope i helped

You have to be 16 for any piercing, but you can get your ears done at any age with your parent with you.

Bt I had my eyebrow pierced and then I had to take it out everyday at school.

It hurt like a bitch trying to get it back in at end of the day.

Lies, i've got a form somewhere from blue bannana when i had mine done, think it's 13 with a parent or 16 without, Nipple is 15 with a parent and 18 with out etc.

I'll see if i can find the form and Edit (Y)

Lies, i've got a form somewhere from blue bannana when i had mine done, think it's 13 with a parent or 16 without, Nipple is 15 with a parent and 18 with out etc.

I'll see if i can find the form and Edit (Y)

It's what black orqid told me when I went to have all mine done.

The guy knew I was'nt 16 but he was nice becuase I worked in the shop near him.

Dont get it done!!!

the only people who get it done are Chavs, Gays! and young kids that try to be cool! :)

get somthing else peirced like get a flash tunnel or somthing!

Spot on! hes 12 :lol:

Flash tunnel?

lolol, he'll laugh at the idea of a flesh tunnel, hes a bit of a "chav". I think there a stuipid idea anyway, have a massive crusty hole in your ear for the rest of your life.

it doesnt have to be massive..

they rent crusty

i had one in tht was 1.5 cm

took it out 3 weeks ago and its gone down considerably.

its now like 4/5

grr chavs that try to fit in with piercings just make me LOL

Dan, =]

Spot on! hes 12 :lol:

lolol, he'll laugh at the idea of a flesh tunnel, hes a bit of a "chav". I think there a stuipid idea anyway, have a massive crusty hole in your ear for the rest of your life.

I dont like flesh tunnel but its better then getting your eye brow peirced!

if you get your eye brow peirced you be pulling loads of men if thats your kinda thing! ;)

I dont like flesh tunnel but its better then getting your eye brow peirced!

if you get your eye brow peirced you be pulling loads of men if thats your kinda thing! ;)

They way you were going on i thought you were 14, getting your eyebrow is hardly gay anymore........

Edited by ocirderf

I've got my left eyebrow pierced twice. I've got a bar in each hole. I've also got my left ear pierced and my tongue pierced. I'l get a pic up tonight.

I've had one piercing in my eyebrow for a gd 4 years and the other for about 3 yrs. I got my ear pierced when i was about 8/10 yrs old. I've not had anything in them until 2 months ago, and none of mine had closed up, but they wernt noticeable. So there shouldn't be any long term marks if you decide it's not what you want.

The legal age for piercings is 16 and it doesn't make you gay.

If you wanna get your eyebrow pierced then go for it, ignore what anyone else. End of the day, if you don't like it then you can take it out.

Hope this has helped mate.

They way you were going on i thought you were 14, getting your eyebrow is hardly gay anymore........

i am 14 at heart! (A)

Well all my gay/bi mates have it done and ALL my missis gay mates also have it done! :)

i think theres a gay thing about it

it could be worse you could get Mr Happy peirced!!

Actually, lip and eyebrow rings these days are also closely related to the ever increasing popularity in the emo scene. Many many kids these days are listening to the music and following code of tight (female!) pants. Maybe he's emo.