Alex And Craig Davies

Barbara Logan-Price

no helmets don\'t moan its our choice and i no ill regret it if i crack my head but hey you only live once :P

Nice contradiction in terms there!! What a silly thing to say. Really confusing video, guy on the Zoo seems to have really bad general bike hendeling skills, but rides pretty damn big. Pretty large ups and sidehops, but balance and general control doesn't seem quite there...but that seems to be a bit of a trend in a lot of mod riders....its all a preference i guess.

Yeah f**k the no moaning thing - wear a helmet, dont be stupid/trampy/tight. Like you said you only live once, why potentially f**k it up due to arrogance or pride?

Nice 1 boyz (Y) I know most of the spots you was riding,

will be cool to meet up & ride soon! :)

Sam.

yea man deffo

www.myspace.com/mrwalex for music

Nice contradiction in terms there!! What a silly thing to say. Really confusing video, guy on the Zoo seems to have really bad general bike hendeling skills, but rides pretty damn big. Pretty large ups and sidehops, but balance and general control doesn't seem quite there...but that seems to be a bit of a trend in a lot of mod riders....its all a preference i guess.

Yeah f**k the no moaning thing - wear a helmet, dont be stupid/trampy/tight. Like you said you only live once, why potentially f**k it up due to arrogance or pride?

1. we are both on zoo's

2. it's our decision why should it effect you (not starting argument so don't bother replying)

3. cheers for the comment anyway :)

Edited by Alex_davies