Oh Bugger!

streetjibs

at the end of the day that frame is good for nothing it rides trials badly and it doesnt do too shit hot for bunnhops etc. if you wish to believe that piece of crap will make your riding more fun/original then go ahead

I have lent my bike to various riders during various trials and belive me in the right hands it will still hold its own against any modern stuff

You seem to have issues, do you need to talk to some one my friend. :huh:

How tall are you? :P

About 1040 I think, but the head angle was steep - given a 'modern' head angle that would leave the wheelbase at around 1070. 385 chainstay, internal headset, 31.8 bar and stem, front freewheel, drilled rims, CNC chainstay yoke (one piece with the BB shell I think?), alloy disc rotors (these are starting to make a comeback...), +30 disc mount on the front, +40 rear disc mount, spline-fit rear rotor to prevent force being put through the bolts.

Even the Monty/V!Z current model front disc hubs are an almost identical copy of the front hub on that bike ('BikeGas')!

Megamo are ace, the twin disks were like the "posh" bikes that everyone wanted. I still like them! Although they weren't that great on the back wheel from memory. I've been to the megamo factory and had a look around (just after they shut down) and it was awesome seeing all these brand new dual disks lined up, shame they went bust :(

Edited by hugh_b

If I remember rightly the short wheelbase and high BB made riding it feel like being constantly stuck mid front flip.

dunno it's how you build it i suppose.

fraser had on back in the day - x street gave him it due to naining an echo urban in two weeks built it very streety and if any of you have seen accomplish rode it f**king awesome!

someone got a beezer of a bike pretty cheap.

frazer snapped his after about 2years...not bad.