New In This Forum

UBtrial

Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum, Follow the rules/ Guidelines and hopefully you will be out of here soon and into Full members chat.

Do we need your automated welcome message for every new member? :P

Welcome guys, have fun :)

Sorry, But is they much more going on in NMC which I can comment on?

Really.

I meant how the messages are always the same... about being validated and that.

Anyone with half a cell in their grey matter will get validated without following a system. A couple of decent posts is normally all it takes...

Sorry but how have I been a "Cock end" ?

I know I was a "Cock end", That was why I'm in here, But how have I been a "Cock end" since?

If you could f**king read and understand tenses you would have realised I put YOU'VE, which is also known as YOU HAVE = past tense. Seriously, how stupid are you? (This is a rhetorical question by the way, which means you don't answer it.)

Edit: You are actually an idiot, I've re-read your post and it completely contradicts itself. K'in hell.

Edited by Mr Fish

If you could f**king read and understand tenses you would have realised I put YOU'VE, which is also known as YOU HAVE = past tense. Seriously, how stupid are you? (This is a rhetorical question by the way, which means you don't answer it.)

Edit: You are actually an idiot, I've re-read your post and it completely contradicts itself. K'in hell.

Thank you very much.

callum....shhh!!

Why should I "shhh", That all that people tell me to do and I will be validated agian.

I stay low for a while ansewering people's post's and sticking to the rules, And what happens, Nothing. I'm still in here.

And when it comes to me asking "Why?" All I get is Shhhhh, "Your in here because you was a Twat",

I know I was put in here for a reason, As a punishment, But I have been sticking to the rules.

Why should I "shhh", That all that people tell me to do and I will be validated agian.

I stay low for a while ansewering people's post's and sticking to the rules, And what happens, Nothing. I'm still in here.

And when it comes to me asking "Why?" All I get is Shhhhh, "Your in here because you was a Twat",

I know I was put in here for a reason, As a punishment, But I have been sticking to the rules.

shut up moaning!!

if you stuck to the rules in the first place you wouldnt be in here!

you keep saying to new member stick to the rules so why didnt you?

and this punishment is going to stick with you for along time so deal with it and stop dropping hints!

And i think everyone should leave Callum alone cos it just gives people more fuel to bitch about him and others

oh and welcome to forum Alex hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

Edited by Karl Butcher