Classic Retro 2004 Zoo! Python

Danny Kearns

:o Danny seriolsy were do al these amazing machines come from ?! :o Its FIT!

Well, it was paddy's and paddy brought it off cls, watch zoo video 18, its the bike in that :)

love it!!

the bb height looks massive :blink:

how do you like those bars compared to the monty's? Im planning in swapping monty's for a pair of them!

Thats a different bike dude, that the 05 python i posted, there onza carbons, but he now has 04 zoo bars on it :)

Well, it was paddy's and paddy brought it off cls, watch zoo video 18, its the bike in that :)

Paddy didn't buy it off CLS at all, he bought it of Christopher Gorden, who got it off Craig. And the like was totally f**ked when Christof had it.. let alone Paddy

Paddy didn't buy it off CLS at all, he bought it of Christopher Gorden, who got it off Craig. And the like was totally f**ked when Christof had it.. let alone Paddy

God knows, all i know is, that CLS once had it, anyways, if it was totally f**ked, then hows he still riding it now ?

God knows, all i know is, that CLS once had it, anyways, if it was totally f**ked, then hows he still riding it now ?

Cos that bike was f**king bomb proof. When Chris sold it on, the left chain stay was 90% flat and gone, down tube was f**ked, bike was a mess.

And if you don't believe me speak to Craig or Chris themselves, who you think did most of the filming for Craig when Chris wasn't there?

Little kids on TF who think that cos they don't reconise a TF name they don't know shit.. pffft

lol abdab comes into at some point aswell you know , ahhh still looks a beaut thooo would rather have that then an 07tobe honest , is it still goin then danny?

so this guy i hear of called benito ross is really shit then?

like the tyres (Y)

sigh trials forum is full of idiots. NO actually benito ross is a comp rider and im sure many people will agree that for street trials nobody pushed the limits like craig lee scott.

call be a newbie or a bummer if you like but im only putting my opinion across.

sigh trials forum is full of idiots. NO actually benito ross is a comp rider and im sure many people will agree that for street trials nobody pushed the limits like craig lee scott.

i was kindof just joking around, but saing benito hasnt pushed street limits as much as scotty is kinda wrong aswell, some pictures were on here a little while ago from koxx days, and benito back wheeled a wall higher than anything else ive ever seen....

N00b bummer.

Yeah looks nice.

i was kindof just joking around, but saing benito hasnt pushed street limits as much as scotty is kinda wrong aswell, some pictures were on here a little while ago from koxx days, and benito back wheeled a wall higher than anything else ive ever seen....

puuushhhhhinnnnggg the limiiitsss mann.

Matx