The New Indiana Movie?

Karl Butcher

What do you make off it?

Been so much build up for it! theres been loads of people saying can Harrison Ford still live up to the Indiana Jones name!

I took the missis to see it on 22nd when it came out i im a big Indiana Jones fan and Harrison Ford can still live up to the name!

it was good keeping Karen Allen whos in the first Indiana movie i was hopping to see Ke Huyquan who plays Short Round in the 2nd Indiana! :(

Shia LeBeouf looks like someone out of the Village people!

The ending is not very Indiana Jones but the movie was still good!! :)

im sure they be making Indiana Jones 5 some where down the line! ;)

You thought that was good?

I thought the first few scenes were good, the archive scenes at the beginning, the introduction of the cocky know-it-all kid and the car/bike chases at the beginning were good...

But as soon as they said

"this skull couldn't have been made by anything on this planet" my heart sank as yet another franchise lost its originality and jumped on the bandwagon of "oh, we've not done aliens before, lets stick some of them in and a really big spaceship".

To say i was disappointed would be a bit of an understatement. To me it tainted a decent franchise.

Don't get me wrong, the filming style and references subtly thrown in to previous films were great, but seriously, swinging through the jungle on vines like a monkey is a bit ott and could have been pulled off if it was the most ott part of the film, but jesus...

motherf**king aliens?

You thought that was good?

I thought the first few scenes were good, the archive scenes at the beginning, the introduction of the cocky know-it-all kid and the car/bike chases at the beginning were good...

But as soon as they said

"this skull couldn't have been made by anything on this planet" my heart sank as yet another franchise lost its originality and jumped on the bandwagon of "oh, we've not done aliens before, lets stick some of them in and a really big spaceship".

To say i was disappointed would be a bit of an understatement. To me it tainted a decent franchise.

Don't get me wrong, the filming style and references subtly thrown in to previous films were great, but seriously, swinging through the jungle on vines like a monkey is a bit ott and could have been pulled off if it was the most ott part of the film, but jesus...

motherf**king aliens?

Yeah the hole alien thing was disappointing and with the monkeys and swinging through the jungle on vines i didnt like!

i have to say i was hopping for a better story line then the aliens

but he dont look bad for 60 odd!!

I thought aliens had been part of the plot since they wrote it in the late 80's? Anyway, i havent seen it yet but i'm still looking forward to it, plus aliens are just as believable as Jesus.

Yeah if you saw the first movie then you will get this one

f**k sake, I've not seen the film, but you could have used the spoiler tags...

It's only two clicks.

The only thing they have ruined is the joke that is the new Indiana Jones film plot, I was literally crying with laughter at how atrocious it was.

I did like the beginning of it, upto abit after he meets Shia LeBeouf, and i liked when

one of the boxes in that warehouse breaks open in the background revealing the ark of the covenant from the old film.

Then it all gets abit poor

I mean come on a nuclear blast?? Aliens? 'Interdimensional portals'?

-Charlie-

The only thing they have ruined is the joke that is the new Indiana Jones film plot, I was literally crying with laughter at how atrocious it was.

It does seem to suck for a plot, especially compared to the other films.

Shia LaBoeuf (The beef in french :P ) is getting into quite a few films nowadays. Lol, he was in even stevens on CBBC

watched in yesterday i really liked it dfferent from the usual "oh no the treasures got booby traps around it" what do you reckon the next ones going to be like?

i reckon the whole family start looking for treasure, but its obvious the kid's going to be the star of the next one...

I quite enjoyed it. It definately still felt like an Indiana Jones film and imo the story was no more ridiculous than previous indy movies.

Exactly my thoughts. The whole way through i didn't feel that it needed putting down as it was very Indiana Jones anyway.

If you do want a hard to believe story line, check out Doomsday.

I quite enjoyed it. It definately still felt like an Indiana Jones film and imo the story was no more ridiculous than previous indy movies.

When a great action scene is denoted by Shia LeBeouf swinging on vines with his monkey denizens to enter a sword fight between two cars, the high point of which is a gag where he repeatedly gets hit in the groin by trees, you know something is very, very wrong with a movie.

Yeah I didn't like the whole

It was aliens

thing. But the

Nevada testing thing WAS beliveable to be honest. Not sure about the fridge

lol but still. Its pretty good though. There weren't many moments I just sat there mindlessly eating

minstrals

watched in yesterday i really liked it dfferent from the usual "oh no the treasures got booby traps around it" what do you reckon the next ones going to be like?

i reckon the whole family start looking for treasure, but its obvious the kid's going to be the star of the next one...

They left the door open at the end of the 4th film for a 5th! :)

i think if they bring the 5th one out Shia LaBoeuf will be the star

i bet it be kinda like the 3rd Indiana where he saves his dad or somthing like that

It does seem to suck for a plot, especially compared to the other films.

Shia LaBoeuf (The beef in french :P ) is getting into quite a few films nowadays. Lol, he was in even stevens on CBBC

Hes also in transformers, I robot. etc...

Just a quick Q. is it worth going to the cinema to see it