Scooter Weekend. Scooter Fans Look In.

was this in the isle of white i remember there being one when i was on holiday over there a couple of years back

No, It wa in Skegness.

I would of got more but it started raining so they all went back to there tents.

I will try and get more tomorrow if you lot want to see them?

He's my brother.

he wants to get into Trials.

So i got him to join.

Fair doos.

Good luck to him then.

You like scooters too?

Mods and rockers hehe, i'd've been a rocker, gimme a 125 over a 50 any day.

Edited by Revolver

Fair doos.

Good luck to him then.

You like scooters too?

Mods and rockers hehe, i'd've been a rocker, gimme a 125 over a 50 any day.

I love em. hopefully getting one next year, going to keep in nice and clean and take it out when scooter weekends are on.

there always down.

callum ur brother hates trials u spoon nice try at a cover though. also ur bro was at work today he served me so he cudnt of gone out and took photos. u spoon. wounded

I finished work at four today lozz. I went out after then to get some pictures, because i have seen them all day.

I want to try and learn trials aswell , give it ago.

Gorgeous, cheers for posting

Il be getting more tomorrow. got day off work:)

I finished work at four today lozz. I went out after then to get some pictures, because i have seen them all day.

I want to try and learn trials aswell , give it ago.

ok if u say so callum

edit this thread was posted at 4.17 and kfc is a good 15 minuite walk from your house. so if you finished at 4, to take all those pictures and walk home you must have ran like hell hmmmmmmmmmm

Edited by lozz

I just don't get scooters. Why would you volantarily choose to ride one of those when you could ride a motorbike? All the crap that people bolt on is just stupid too. Like the stock looking custom painted Vespas are fair enough (if you like that sort of thing) but what the hell is with all those dumbass mirrors? They actually make me a bit angry for their completely pointlessness. I'm obviously just a 'rocker' at heart and would just be laughing and pointing if a mod ever rode past on one of those heaps... Each to their own I guess.

nnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnn

People cruising on scooters is literally the most annoying thing ever. They look reasonably alright, apart from the overkill mirrors, but I honestly don't get why you'd want to ride something that slow, whilst drawing that much attention to yourself riding something so obviously slow/turds.

People cruising on scooters is literally the most annoying thing ever. They look reasonably alright, apart from the overkill mirrors, but I honestly don't get why you'd want to ride something that slow, whilst drawing that much attention to yourself riding something so obviously slow/turds.

Totally agree. Saw a load 'cruising' along the A31 last year, holding up a massive queue of traffic while looking like complete twats in their anoraks. Sorry to those who like the 'mod' scene but it really is incredibly sad...like warhammer sad...

Totally agree. Saw a load 'cruising' along the A31 last year, holding up a massive queue of traffic while looking like complete twats in their anoraks. Sorry to those who like the 'mod' scene but it really is incredibly sad...like World of Warcraft sad...

Sheesh, get with the times...

HPIM0653.jpg

rite summat dont work here

1)u said u finished work at 4.00

these pics were took at bout 2.30 if you look on the pic and they were took yonks ago

2)your brother is askater and always will be a skater

next tym callum try a little harder on a cover lol

rite summat dont work here

1)u said u finished work at 4.00

these pics were took at bout 2.30 if you look on the pic and they were took yonks ago

2)your brother is askater and always will be a skater

next tym callum try a little harder on a cover lol

And if you look at the date:S

I never can be arsed to set my camera time back up when I use it and then take the memory card out you tit.