Stu's Onza Prototype

Sidehop Stuart

Man, I loved that frame when I had mine up and running. It was seriously one of the nicest frames I've ever ridden, and everyone who rode my bike was into it too, even fag stock riders. They're too good - just get a decent build on the go gradually and do it justice!

Looks really bad IMO, might just be due to the terrible pics though.

Im sure I've seen this question asked loads before but.....what is the actual point of dropped stays?

You dont need to split the chain.

Yeah, you don't need to split the chain, the gap in the face of the dropouts means they've put some built-in tensioners in (That push the wheel backwards, from inside the dropout) which are pretty sweet, and the back end always felt mo'f**king stiff to me (Y)

Is there a word for a prototype that isn't actually a prototype anymore? Just old news... Can't still be a prototype being that it arrived on the scene about 2+ years ago?

does anyone know what onza 'prototype' model this frame is?

Edited by trials onza

A "prototype" is just a pre-production model of something, which this frame is, so it IS still a prototype? It'll always be a prototype.

It was going to be Ben Slinger's signature frame, potentially replacing the T-Master.

Forks are temporary until i get some smart guys

Don't bother with Onza forks in general mate. They're all about the same geo, and all ride bad (apart from the stock versions, they're pretty good :P).

Save up and get some Echo Lites or Urbans?

Don't bother with Onza forks in general mate. They're all about the same geo, and all ride bad (apart from the stock versions, they're pretty good :P).

Save up and get some Echo Lites or Urbans?

what he said. x10000000000000000000

Shit > smart guys

Edited by Tom_