Monty Bars Or The New Koxx Risers?

giantwhore

Same thing i wondered. There is such a demand for them i couldn;t figure out why Monty wouldnt reply to the demand. They would make a killing, nearly everyone would run them. Stupid Monty's fault that someone has (allegedly) stepped in and done what they should have a long time ago.

Same thing i wondered. There is such a demand for them i couldn;t figure out why Monty wouldnt reply to the demand. They would make a killing, nearly everyone would run them. Stupid Monty's fault that someone has (allegedly) stepped in and done what they should have a long time ago.

well monty actually do make wider risers the ones kenny and comas are using i think they come on the 231 kamels, but i believe they have a different geo.

i don't think the trialtech's have as much rise as the monty....which don't seem to rise as much as the koxx...?

anyone know for sure?

thats not right, they are the same geo may be 1degree either side of montys if anything but certainly feel the exact same but wider.

ive got the ones that are cheap on tarty, like 23quid or sumat. i cant think of anything wrong with them. they dont flex, not heavy,relatively thick...so i spose the only bad thing is that i cant fit bar ends in them :P

but all they've done is improve my riding

i had that problem ended up cutting up some old gas line pipe but it wasnt old so it took another week for my dad to fit our new grill thing :$

Why oh why did it have to take so long until somebody realized that's exactly what riders want?

it's weird. it's like the spaniards and chinese don't listen to the masses when it comes to how we want our gear. surprise! :turned:

i've been running extended monty bars for a few months and they're the comfiest bars i've ever run. they feel 'right' to me.